• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat still upset twitter doesnt push his narrative anymore

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
At this point, one can very easily download the hunter Biden laptop in its entirety and use an iDevice backup to decrypt/load the files. How on earth are these faggots still calling it disinformation?
It’s the same people that still claim RUSSIA!! after it’s been proven that was a big lie. These people lost their minds when Trump was elected and they became addicted to twitter and being angry about it 24/7 which has ruined their minds and made them crazy.

Here’s a great example - Pats toilet made a comment about John Fetterman being a fraud - a man that was sold to voters as a regular Joe “blue collar” guy when in reality he was a rich kid who lived off his parents and never even worked a blue collar job. He dresses like a lazy slob because HE IS a lazy slob.

Of course this makes some wacko guy run in and make it all about Trump / Russia when neither was being discussed
IMG_1515.jpeg

IMG_1516.jpeg

Only on a twitter can a toilet look to be the reasonable one in a political discussion. Also I’m not even a Trump guy! Also Trump never claimed to be w regular guy - his whole career has been “look at me, im rich!” And at least can wear a suit and tie unlike Fetterman So the comparison doesn’t even work here. But if you have anything critical to say about a giant retard who was elected to office that is a democrat you’re a Russian agent. Anyone that still takes twitter seriously in 2023 and still tweets all day about trump is severely mentally ill.

G

It’s the same people that still claim RUSSIA!! after it’s been proven that was a big lie. These people lost their minds when Trump was elected and they became addicted to twitter and being angry about it 24/7 which has ruined their minds and made them crazy.

Here’s a great example - Pats toilet made a comment about John Fetterman being a fraud - a man that was sold to voters as a regular Joe “blue collar” guy when in reality he was a rich kid who lived off his parents and never even worked a blue collar job. He dresses like a lazy slob because HE IS a lazy slob.

Of course this makes some wacko guy run in and make it all about Trump / Russia when neither was being discussed
View attachment 160898
View attachment 160899
Only on a twitter can a toilet look to be the reasonable one in a political discussion. Also I’m not even a Trump guy! Also Trump never claimed to be w regular guy - his whole career has been “look at me, im rich!” And at least can wear a suit and tie unlike Fetterman So the comparison doesn’t even work here. But if you have anything critical to say about a giant retard who was elected to office that is a democrat you’re a Russian agent. Anyone that still takes twitter seriously in 2023 and still tweets all day about trump is severely mentally ill.
Lmao. Reminds me of the old r/politics days. You would make one comment and there would be dozens of psychos calling you a Russian and going through your entire post history and downvoting everything.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Why do people on Twitter think they matter?
Patrick S Tomlinson is confused on one hand Israel has Massive gay pride parades on the other hand Arabs skin looks like diarrhea :image_9248:
It's a Tough one Man

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
I'm not sure about that, but another recent event of his was being destroyed in a debate by Matt Taibi and some British faggot
I wouldn't recommend watching it though, not unless you want to gradually begin to hate them
Gradually?

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Hey fat boy. Misinformation has always been a thing, especially right after a big thing happens. So for example, they got so much shit wrong on 9/11 because people were scrambling to find out what happened and the news would go with whatever sounded plausible so we had things like, it was a bomb, no it was a controlled demolition, no it was a small cessna that crashed, no it was a military aircraft You catch my drift. Same shit happened here. The hospital explodes and people don't know whats true or not so they run with the first thing that sounds plausible. How the fuck could they have known 500 people died in a matter of minutes, or even hours?! You would have to literally go through all the debit to find out how many bodies, whos alive, whos injured but still alive, etc. That takes DAYS/WEEKS to figure out a body count like that. Pat is just a moron. It's really that simple.