Pat still owns the shirt he was wearing the day of his arrest for threatening to murder his daughter at her birth, before then murdering his ex-wife

Prison Enjoyer

@RickReternal made a duplicate thread about this, I deleted my earlier one as it had a worse title, and he deleted his at the same time. Great stuff.
fuck.png

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Pat kept this shirt, which would be a sports bra on him today, because he:
  • Wanted a memento of a proud day, like a serial killer, i.e, Pat did kill Bernard Trammell
  • Pat is a woman and has “goal clothing” for when he loses weight (never will happen)
  • Pat is just that poor!
  • Pat is just that lazy!
I’ve got the chills over here. I’m sincerely unsettled.

Last edited:

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Nice deleting your same thread about this for seemingly no reason, stupid.
Now I'm going to have to copy-paste my reply since you confusingly deleted it while I was writing my comment but I thought what I said was funny:

____
What's he implying by non-sequiturly stating that he still has it?

That it's been so long ago but he still has it?
Or that, like a woman with a wedding dress, is implying that he can still fit in it?

or that he plans to confess to a loved one that he will murder a pregnant wifee of his again?

HOW LONG HAD ADRIAN BEEN FUCKING 2ND WORSER JON?
____

I better get a reply OP

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
He’s so fucking drunk tonight.
View attachment 136639
She’s pimping her kids out for Hollywood bux. Unfortunately she knows how the system works already, as she’s clearly ready to let them be molested. Would be hilarious if instead the only director who saw talent in them was Mel. And then he told Jackie she was like a bitch in heat and deserved to be raped by a pack of you know.