• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat starts another morning with Robert

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
This would carry some weight if it came from a successful person and not a loser with a sky-high rap sheet of making retarded legal, financial, and life decisions. That said, I know a handful of people who did terribly in school then got their act together later in life. Not one of them will tell you "grades are meaningless" because iT is simply noT True, baby doll. Getting good grades is one of the best correlating factors of success or at least placement into the middle/upper middle class - and vice versa. It is way more difficult for someone who fucked around in school to pull ahead later in life than someone who did well in school to get ahead early. People who turn their lives around will tell you they wish they had worked harder in school, and tend to emphasize academics in their childrens' lives.
He’s insane - I got shit grades in high school (much better than Pat but still), finished college with decent grades, and now make a pretty good living.

When I talk about my shitty academic background, I repeat the same thing every time. First, I wish I had the competitive attitude and work ethic I do now and second, I’d like to take another crack at the SATs.

School sucks but I wish I could go back in time because things would have shaken out much better for me if I put a decent effort into it.

Anybody I know that fucked off in HS says the same stuff. The problem wasn’t with the school, the problem was with us.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He’s insane - I got shit grades in high school (much better than Pat but still), finished college with decent grades, and now make a pretty good living.

When I talk about my shitty academic background, I repeat the same thing every time. First, I wish I had the competitive attitude and work ethic I do now and second, I’d like to take another crack at the SATs.

School sucks but I wish I could go back in time because things would have shaken out much better for me if I put a decent effort into it.

Anybody I know that fucked off in HS says the same stuff. The problem wasn’t with the school, the problem was with us.
Same here - I did ok in school mostly a C student with some B’s but I could have done better looking back. I got into college and graduated but I could have gone to a better one if I had put more effort into school. Things worked out for me but could have had things easier early on if I did better in school / focused on my education and career. Pat on the other hand was a know it all that didn’t know shit and got awful grades and told himself he’s smart and smart people ALL know grades are meaningless. What an insufferable asshole.

VizioDash

Forum Clout
Grades are meaningless as a measure of intelligence, yes. In that even total retards can get high marks in high school because it's so easy. I would consider myself of average or even below average intelligence and the lowest grade I got in high school was a B.

I can't fathom how stupid and/or useless you have to be to nearly fail high school in Wisconsin.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Now it’s “I had AP credits but you can’t see those!”
IMG_0998.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Grades are meaningless as a measure of intelligence, yes. In that even total retards can get high marks in high school because it's so easy. I would consider myself of average or even below average intelligence and the lowest grade I got in high school was a B.

I can't fathom how stupid and/or useless you have to be to nearly fail high school in Wisconsin.
You really dont need his grades when you have 5 years of proof he is an idiot. Everyday he proves it. He sure as hell didnt get smarter since high school.

G

So bizarre how he uses "Robert" as a replacement for "child/stlaker". He thinks by constantly repeating it, it's some huge gotcha moment for him. What a deranged fat person.
Anyone with half a brain, after thinking the picture of a jobbing actor was one of your chief tormentors and being quickly proved wrong, might wonder if the name attached to it was also bullshit. Not The Pig though.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
It's weird how all the smart people I went to school with were on the honor roll every semester without trying. Getting a 1.2 means you actively tried to get shit grades despite your intelligence or you really are just nigger level retarded.
Exactly. I was never a serious student in middle and high school but I never dipped below a 3.0. Graduated with a 3.75.