• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat starts another morning with Robert

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1697208076641.png
1697208116666.png
1697208137676.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
“Smart people know grades are meaningless”? Holy shit that’s a new one. He really has to come up with insane spins for his awful grades to make himself feel better. Also - he knew this at 10? So he’s always been a shit student but told himself he’s smarter than everyone. No wonder everybody hated him - he must of been insufferable.

Forum Clout
“Smart people know grades are meaningless”? Holy shit that’s a new one. He really has to come up with insane spins for his awful grades to make himself feel better. Also - he knew this at 10? So he’s always been a shit student but told himself he’s smarter than everyone. No wonder everybody hated him - he must of been insufferable.
It's weird how all the smart people I went to school with were on the honor roll every semester without trying. Getting a 1.2 means you actively tried to get shit grades despite your intelligence or you really are just nigger level retarded.

G

This would carry some weight if it came from a successful person and not a loser with a sky-high rap sheet of making retarded legal, financial, and life decisions. That said, I know a handful of people who did terribly in school then got their act together later in life. Not one of them will tell you "grades are meaningless" because iT is simply noT True, baby doll. Getting good grades is one of the best correlating factors of success or at least placement into the middle/upper middle class - and vice versa. It is way more difficult for someone who fucked around in school to pull ahead later in life than someone who did well in school to get ahead early. People who turn their lives around will tell you they wish they had worked harder in school, and tend to emphasize academics in their childrens' lives.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It's weird how all the smart people I went to school with were on the honor roll every semester without trying. Getting a 1.2 means you actively tried to get shit grades despite your intelligence or you really are just nigger level retarded.
It really might be one of the dumbest / most ridiculous things he’s ever said. Smart people know grades are meaningless? You mean the thing that GETS YOU into college / earns scholarships is meaningless? Christ is he insecure.

I think out of everything we’ve done getting his HS transcripts is the one that hurt him most and broke his brain. His awful grades showing he’s a really a complete idiot is something that is a source of great shame and he hoped it would never come out. That’s why he claims it was “illegally obtained” and sharing it is a felony or something stupid. His entire persona is based on him being some genius (with knowledge that is only from google searches - without that he’s a complete dolt) and having him shown to be an idiot did more damage than any “swatting” could ever do to him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This would make partial sense if it came from a successful person and not a loser with a sky-high rap sheet of making retarded legal and financial decisions. That said, I know a handful of people who did terribly in school then got their act together later in life. Not one of them will tell you "grades are meaningless" because iT is simply noT True, baby doll. Getting good grades is one of the best correlating factors of success or at least placement into the middle/upper middle class - and vice versa. It is way more difficult for someone who fucked around in school to pull ahead later in life than someone who did well in school to get ahead early. People who turn their lives around will tell you they wish they had worked harder in school, and tend to emphasize academics in their childrens' lives.
I know it sounds cliche but it’s true that school prepares you for life - being responsible to be there, to do you work as asked, to work hard to achieve goals, etc. and someone like Pat was such a shit student yet believes he’s some genius and school is for dummies also explains his awful work ethic and general laziness. It’s why he has to leech off women to survive.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
I know it sounds cliche but it’s true that school prepares you for life - being responsible to be there, to do you work as asked, to work hard to achieve goals, etc. and someone like Pat was such a shit student yet believes he’s some genius and school is for dummies also explains his awful work ethic and general laziness. It’s why he has to leech off women to survive.
Right. If he had a job, he would say performance reviews aren't indicative of success.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
This would carry some weight if it came from a successful person and not a loser with a sky-high rap sheet of making retarded legal, financial, and life decisions. That said, I know a handful of people who did terribly in school then got their act together later in life. Not one of them will tell you "grades are meaningless" because iT is simply noT True, baby doll. Getting good grades is one of the best correlating factors of success or at least placement into the middle/upper middle class - and vice versa. It is way more difficult for someone who fucked around in school to pull ahead later in life than someone who did well in school to get ahead early. People who turn their lives around will tell you they wish they had worked harder in school, and tend to emphasize academics in their childrens' lives.
Can confirm.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Right. If he had a job, he would say performance reviews aren't indicative of success.
Plus he’s oinked about schools should start later because “kids brains aren’t awake yet” like kids should be starting school at noon or some nonsense. He has forever been a pain in the ass lazy bum that has nothing but excuses. School is in the morning just like jobs start in the morning, it’s to teach responsibility to be at a certain place on time and prepared. I remember we found out from something that once Ade got him a job with her at her work (couldn’t get a job on his own) they had to ride together so pig would be on time. I bet she had to deal with him like he was a kid who didn’t want to get up for school everyday.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
I remember we found out from something that once Ade got him a job with her at her work (couldn’t get a job on his own) they had to ride together so pig would be on time. I bet she had to deal with him like he was a kid who didn’t want to get up for school everyday.
Ribs and a sticky licky to whoever can provide the lore behind this