Pat, seriously, shut the fuck up.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
100EBD77-568A-4E67-90BF-240D8CA8B643.jpeg

Torque’sHeadBump

I wonder why he flew into Gatwick and not Heathrow? I’ve always thought of Gatwick as a budget airline airport like Luton or Stansted. Surely a 6 figure author wouldn’t go on a cross Atlantic flight in a plastic seated WOW jet.

I know normal airlines fly into there but it does make you wonder…
You have a point but this fat rube might not have kicked off his honeymoon in London. Lots of connections to Europe go through Gatwick, maybe he flew to London after his romantic couple of days at Dachau eating Leberkäse.

EraGodless

You have a point but this fat rube might not have kicked off his honeymoon in London. Lots of connections to Europe go through Gatwick, maybe he flew to London after his romantic couple of days at Dachau eating Leberkäse.
They're both cripplingly autistic. No normal chick or guy would go to a concentration camp on their honeymoon. It's just such a bizarre thing to do.

It’s funny cause a couple weeks ago I searched his Twitter for “McDonalds” because he routinely claims he doesn’t eat there and of course that’s the first place he ate at in Europe.

I can’t believe I am following the fat clues of a morbidly obese Wisconsin man’s trip around the world from 5 years ago View attachment 28280
36509AB1-EDFC-401B-90B7-BC58CEA4B2F0.jpeg

Torque’sHeadBump

It’s funny cause a couple weeks ago I searched his Twitter for “McDonalds” because he routinely claims he doesn’t eat there and of course that’s the first place he ate at in Europe.

I can’t believe I am following the fat clues of a morbidly obese Wisconsin man’s trip around the world from 5 years ago View attachment 28280View attachment 28281
Had McDonald’s last week on my way back from Kraków, only because it was a nightmarish trip with trains being packed with Ukrainians and all trains being super late. Took me 12 hours to get home and I had to eat something.

Unlike this fat fucking Pig who probably giggled like a little girl when he saw a McDonald’s in another country.

G

I can’t believe I am following the fat clues of a morbidly obese Wisconsin man’s trip around the world from 5 years ago View attachment 28280View attachment 28281
I don't even eat McDonald's here. The guys at work love that garbage, but it makes me feel bad. Plus I could stand to lose a little weight. Enjoy some 16-year-old punks semen in your special sauce by the way.

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...

He really is the lowest common denominator. I fucking hate him. Who goes and takes a picture in front of a McDonalds especially for their first meal in a foreign country? She should have the look of hopelessness knowing she married a douche who sleeps with a pink fart blanket.

G

He really is the lowest common denominator. I fucking hate him. Who goes and takes a picture in front of a McDonalds especially for their first meal in a foreign country? She should have the look of hopelessness knowing she married a douche who sleeps with a pink fart blanket.
Maybe she married him because he started to get bad nose bleeds all the time and she was able to get life insurance taken out on him before the insurance company discovered he has an inoperable brain tumor.

It would certainly explain his unhinged mind slowly going more mad, and why she puts up with his dumb shit.

G

I wonder why he flew into Gatwick and not Heathrow? I’ve always thought of Gatwick as a budget airline airport like Luton or Stansted. Surely a 6 figure author wouldn’t go on a cross Atlantic flight in a plastic seated WOW jet.

I know normal airlines fly into there but it does make you wonder…
Gatwick is a lot bigger than Luton or Stansted and has more destinations and carriers coming and going but in terms of American connections it isn't shit compared to Heathrow. AA, Delta, United and Virgin all go exclusively to Heathrow. Only JetBlue goes to Gatwick.

Flies JetBlue, McDonald's on arrival, visiting Liverpool, concentration camp for a honeymoon trip. Lol what a poor fuck.

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...
Maybe she married him because he started to get bad nose bleeds all the time and she was able to get life insurance taken out on him before the insurance company discovered he has an inoperable brain tumor.

It would certainly explain his unhinged mind slowly going more mad, and why she puts up with his dumb shit.
Maybe. Im more annoyed at him eating at McDonalds in a foreign country. He is one of those rubes who travel to NYC and go to the Olive Garden in Times Square.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
"This is your FAWKIN pilot speaking.. me and my copilot haven't spoken in 5 years, but don't worry I've been doing this since I was 18."