Pat seems to have over $1000 in unclaimed property in Wisconsin

BudDickman

Here's a Google Doc containing the same information from some organization that tracks unclaimed property:

This is basically the same information, but I think this shows that Pat is the beneficiary of a life insurance policy (BF) for Virginia Tomlinson. If this is the same Patrick S. Tomlinson, then this raises the question of why he would be the sole beneficiary and not any of his other relatives like Kyle, and also what his relation is to Virginia Tomlinson. And why hasn't he collected?

Did he opportunistically make himself the beneficiary of an old relative who was about to die by using his insurance license? His license covers life insurance policies, though I only think it is/was valid in Florida:

Stent

Parody account. Relax, ya twink
Here's a Google Doc
5ce6a743e9b59.image.jpg

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Amh
Here's a Google Doc containing the same information from some organization that tracks unclaimed property:

This is basically the same information, but I think this shows that Pat is the beneficiary of a life insurance policy (BF) for Virginia Tomlinson. If this is the same Patrick S. Tomlinson, then this raises the question of why he would be the sole beneficiary and not any of his other relatives like Kyle, and also what his relation is to Virginia Tomlinson. And why hasn't he collected?

Did he opportunistically make himself the beneficiary of an old relative who was about to die by using his insurance license? His license covers life insurance policies, though I only think it is/was valid in Florida:

Anyone know if there's an online obit, that allows condolences, so it can be verified?