Pat really wants people to believe he was a stud.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
You cant make this shit up

TKO-Genetics_InTheBlack.jpg

According to Pat, this place "clinically and obsessively" follows every move he's ever made. And yet we've never uncovered even a third woman aside from Ade and Niki.

Pat's pussy timeline:

1980-1998: loser as a kid, loser in school, zero girlfriends or pussy

1998-ish - July 2011: with Adrienne, one pussy

July 2011 - September 2011: separated from Adrienne, distraught and suicidal according to his blog post, zero pussy (safe assumption)

September 2011 - present: with Niki, one pussy

I count two women you've been with, Pat. "Seventeen", give us a friggin break ova here.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
According to Pat, this place "clinically and obsessively" follows every move he's ever made. And yet we've never uncovered even a third woman aside from Ade and Niki.

Pat's pussy timeline:

July 2011 - September 2011: separated from Adrienne, distraught and suicidal according to his blog post, zero pussy (safe assumption)

I count two women you've been with, Pat. "Seventeen", give us a friggin break ova here.
I could buy him going on seventeen first (and last) dates in his entire life and counting them as conquests. Seems like the kind of lie he'd go for, very middle school. If Pig had gotten his little corkscrew wet, there would be a litany of braggadocio spewed all over the online like so much premature porcine ejaculate.

I could buy him going on seventeen first (and last) dates in his entire life and counting them as conquests. Seems like the kind of lie he'd go for, very middle school. If Pig had gotten his little corkscrew wet, there would be a litany of braggadocio spewed all over the online like so much premature porcine ejaculate.
I could see this, too, however I'm not sure when he would have had the time to. Over the last 20-ish years, he's been single for three months in 2011 and during that time, according to him, he was so depressed he put a gun in his mouth.

I'm not sure when he actually started dating Adrienne. He graduated high school in 1998 and I assume he started dating her shortly thereafter. Even still, this place has not even found a single woman other than Ade/Niki that has dated Pat. Seems far-fetched.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
I could see this, too, however I'm not sure when he would have had the time to. Over the last 20-ish years, he's been single for three months in 2011 and during that time, according to him, he was so depressed he put a gun in his mouth.

I'm not sure when he actually started dating Adrienne. He graduated high school in 1998 and I assume he started dating her shortly thereafter. Even still, this place has not even found a single woman other than Ade/Niki that has dated Pat. Seems far-fetched.
Oh, for sure. Just positing a hypothetical for funsies. Pig is definitely exaggerating his bodycount by at least 15, and even then I wouldn't be shocked to learn Nikkki just gave him a handy in Susan that one time.

G

Pat's pussy timeline:

Damn, that blonde angel wasted more than a decade of her prime years with that faggot? Lucky for her Big Jon swooped in to save the day. His giant hog arrived 2 minutes later, naturally.