Pat really is a woman

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
What 42 year old man behaves this way on social media? This is like Boomer Joe level nonsense. My arm hurts from getting a shot, I must tell everyone! I don’t know if he’s gay but he sure is a faggot.
F07BE6D6-011A-408B-A292-56CC976AE6EC.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
5 fucking times? Is anyone even asking them to do that? I stopped caring about “my civic duty” as soon as they announced the booster and it became clear the whole thing was a charade View attachment 82047
And he wants people to believe he’s the picture of health. I don’t think senior citizens have had more than 3 shots. My parents are in their 60s and only got the initial shot. His types want masks to never go away so they can think getting a shot is a major accomplishment.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
And he wants people to believe he’s the picture of health. I don’t think senior citizens have had more than 3 shots. My parents are in their 60s and only got the initial shot. His types want masks to never go away so they can think getting a shot is a major accomplishment.
My gay parents want me to get the bivalent Jew boost. I'm thinking I'll just tell them I did so they stop annoying me. I've never had covid and my sister and her family that are all kike spiked got it multiple times

Last edited:

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
His types want masks to never go away so they can think getting a shot is a major accomplishment.

Lazy fatties loved the lockdowns because they could feel like they were performing a civic duty by sitting on their couch all day liked they would have anyway. And they could ignore their diet and weight and lethargy and get to feel like smug health nuts for once because they’d get a free shot.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Cant wait to read all his diary entries today on how he is handling getting a couple shots. He is such a pussy.
I’ve have family members that had heart attacks and barely mentioned it on social media. He wants attention and sympathy for getting a little shot. He needs constant attention at 42 years old from Internet strangers.