• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🚨🚨Pat posts new food pic🚨🚨

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
You know what I could really go for in the morning, something with rice

1720125462294.png

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Have you been to the Dakotas? Their signature dishes are just frybread and potato-based whatever. Bland nonsense.

I will say that I love Hawaiian BBQ but I'm not sure if they actually eat it in Hawaii or if it's is just a name in the same vein as "Chinese food". I've never been to Hawaii so I don't know. World Traveler Pat has me beat on that one. But I can handle eggs that aren't scrambled and meat that hasn't been cooked into leather so maybe I get a point back.
I was on a client in North Dakota years ago and their food is fucking awful. It’s all huge portions of meat, potatoes, and bread with extra butter and salt.

Plus all of their restaurants have names like “Spitfires,” or “Texas Bills smokehouse.” It’s basically impossible to not eat like a Tomlinson there. That’s why they’re all shaped like gigantic air conditioners

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
This fat fuck can't do anything right. "I don't care for pâté so I didn't make a duxelles for my Wellington and instead of buying prosciutto I just used bacon." "My palate doesn't agree with steak that's been cooked properly." "I order white wine with my steak." "I don't like runny eggs so I put fucking scrambled egg on a dish that specifically calls for a fried egg."

Nigga isn't even smart enough to just do an egg over-easy as a compromise. I hate this dumb cunt so much.