Pat posts deliberately cryptic tweet, could be about Ade or Niki…?

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
IMG_0304.jpeg

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
It’s him continuing to comment on the Jonah Hill situation. Unless he’s retarded enough to be trying to reach Niki with cryptic tweets when his Twitter is the last thing she wants to see (apart from Pat’s face).
But you’re the one saying that the divorce is happening. If that’s true, Rick is ABSOLUTELY subtweeting Niki. He’s a faggot you see.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
But you’re the one saying that the divorce is happening. If that’s true, Rick is ABSOLUTELY subtweeting Niki. He’s a faggot you see.
Perhaps he is, but if not that doesn’t change reality. I’m erring on the side of being more than fair. That said it’s very unlike him not to reference what he’s talking about in his tweets. Even when he’s as wasted as he is now.

If he thinks pictures of their hideous backyard and subtweets are going to win her back, he’s even more retarded than I thought.

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Perhaps he is, but if not that doesn’t change reality. I’m erring on the side of being more than fair. That said it’s very unlike him not to reference what he’s talking about in his tweets. Even when he’s as wasted as he is now.

If he thinks pictures of their hideous backyard and subtweets are going to win her back, he’s even more retarded than I thought.
This is Rick we're talking about. He's not going to give the stlaker children the satisfaction of writing welp my wife left me because I couldn't let the idiots win... 27/

Cryptically alluding to his wife "changing" because she finally had enough of his retardation is exactly what he would do. That is, unless you're loying.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
He could also be fucking with the Reddit people messing with him on Twitter about Niki splitting. Cue him posting a pic with Niki tomorrow loling at his Internet friends.

He was also addressing the police report a lot today so that’s why I think Ade may be the subject.

And of course multiple things can be true simultaneously.

I think this is more of his simping to Jonah Hill's ex and him being big mad at Jonah.

Fatty made a point earlier that it was crazy for Hill to want to date a surfer chick and then be mad that she posted bikini shots of her surfing. This post is to confirm that if Hill liked his ex for being a surfer, he shouldn't get angry that she stayed a surfer.

Still, it shows that Fatty is a simp-retard and is probably reminiscing on his former loves.

EraGodless

He should sing her a song about how he can change. That raises the question- would Patrick let the idiots win in order to save his marriage?