• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat ponders gas, in space

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
‎
‎
Forum Clout
1000007818.jpg

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Pat probably listens to a science podcast while scrubbing caked on cheese shits from the guest toilet.
No one is staying at his ghetto trap house. Those reviews were all obviously fake. They're suspiciously complimentary of pat and all read like any other fake positive review. I don't know enough about AB&B to tell you how they faked them, but they did. I'm assuming it's likely a grift where you bill bot accounts a small fee to "stay" at your place and they generate a positive review for you. There isn't a rush on demand to stay in any part Milwaukee, nevermind pat's nigger adjacent neighborhood, so the sheer number of reviews alone doesn't make sense. It's typical of pat not to understand the nuance of a situation and make an error that telegraphs his deception. This is no different. Every time something like this happens, pat's in the hot tub lookin like a dummy.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
‎
‎
Forum Clout
No one is staying at his ghetto trap house. Those reviews were all obviously fake. They're suspiciously complimentary of pat and all read like any other fake positive review. I don't know enough about AB&B to tell you how they faked them, but they did. I'm assuming it's likely a grift where you bill bot accounts a small fee to "stay" at your place and they generate a positive review for you. There isn't a rush on demand to stay in any part Milwaukee, nevermind pat's nigger adjacent neighborhood, so the sheer number of reviews alone doesn't make sense. It's typical of pat not to understand the nuance of a situation and make an error that telegraphs his deception. This is no different. Every time something like this happens, pat's in the hot tub lookin like a dummy.
You know what makes me think they were fake the most? The guy who mentions that "there's a fire pit with two adirondack chairs outside." Okay, there's a fire pit that you can't have a fire in. And it's located in a fucking alley with dumpsters everywhere. Why would anyone mention that?

Everybody gather round the fake fire pit that you can't even throw your fucking cigarette butts into and pretend there's a nice warm fire crackling away in there while you have your spine fucked by a 60° angle "chair" made of skids.