• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat pandering to his followers

EraGodless

Forum Clout
The first time I ever heard references to cat ladies was The Simpsons which I don’t think was a right wing show, but Pat being a conservative probably knows better than me.
If you grew up in the burbs, damn near everyone knew who the cat lady was. They were/are a curiosity that should be given a wide birth as they're mentally ill and unstable. However, that didn't stop a lot of rascals from going nigger knocking at the cat lady's house during random hours in to the night.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
No, she said IUD and he tried to make a stupid explosive joke, because he's a gun nut, remember? She has an IED hahahaha!!! He tries making those joke on twitter recently, but the opposite.
View attachment 213129
I guess what I'm saying is he's fat and very stupid
There's absolutely zero reason for the police in Prosper, Texas to have an MRAP. It's a wealthy mostly white suburb with not a lot of crime. It's where Deion Sanders raised his kids and other Dallas Cowboys used to live there-- I don't think police departments need these vehicles anyway, but if the federal government is going to dole them out to communities, they would be better served in cities like Oak Cliffor one of the wards in Houston.