• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat pandering to his followers

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He knows its just unwanted cat ladies that follow him

1721838019781.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It’s not a slur - it’s a perfect description. They are women that are not married, dont have kids and treat cats like they are children. They’re also usually fat, gross, and are medicated both with anti depressants / anti anxiety pills and alcohol (it’s wine o’clock!)

What the hell is he talking about men “slinging” their sperm and then doing nothing else. That actually describes Pat’s situation with the daughter he abandoned. Funny he’s not mentioning her for why we need to vote for Kamala

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Repealing no-fault divorce and reforming child support should absolutely be done and it would strengthen marriage AND divorce for both genders. You would think Pat, “victim” of Ade and Jon, would be all for this… unless Ade knew his dark secrets? (Often pedophilia)

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
At 14 years old if I had posted anything resembling one of those old claptrap’s tweets, I’d be called faggot until suicide.

Women really need a similar self-governing system
I like that Pat is claiming these women are choosing to be alone and have cats - not that men don’t want them because they’re gross. Plus cat ladies tend to smell like cat piss / kitty litter.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
I like that Pat is claiming these women are choosing to be alone and have cats - not that men don’t want them because they’re gross. Plus cat ladies tend to smell like cat piss / kitty litter.
This is one of those tweets where there’s so many different angles you could take for why it’s retarded that I just end up shaking my head and moving on with my day