Pat paid $5000 for his Twitter account only to have it permanently suspended

RobertMewler

I sincerely doubt he actually paid $5,000 to anybody. It always struck me like he was trying to make himself more important than he is.

If he actually did, then that’s truly pathetic and his most recent suspension is a much bigger oopsie doodles than previously thought.
Carrie Goldschnozz charged him $5K to have her paralegal send twitter a letter on his behalf.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Carrie Goldschnozz charged him $5K to have her paralegal send twitter a letter on his behalf.
I know that’s what he said along with that stupid picture. I highly doubt he actually paid $5,000 just for a strongly worded letter about a free account. He was probably just being a pompous cunt as usual.

My guess is he paid about $675 to meet for half an hour to talk about whatever he ended up filing with Brinton and the Construction attorney.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
I know that’s what he said along with that stupid picture. I highly doubt he actually paid $5,000 just for a strongly worded letter about a free account. He was probably just being a pompous cunt as usual.

My guess is he paid about $675 to meet for half an hour to talk about whatever he ended up filing with Brinton and the Construction attorney.
You could be correct, but you could also be severely underestimating his level of retardedness.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS

It probably was 5k total for Rick. 3k for the jewess, and 2k for the twitter tranny. Rick is a known liar and faggot, but to 95% of people, paying 5k for twitter is Down’s syndrome level. There’s no way he’d opt to lie about it, he more than likely accidentally told the truth. We know he went to a jewess lawyer. We know she scams retarded people over internet “crimes”. She’s not just bilking this pig out of half a grand.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
I know that’s what he said along with that stupid picture. I highly doubt he actually paid $5,000 just for a strongly worded letter about a free account. My guess is he paid about $675 to meet for half an hour to talk about...
He's said it multiple times, and he's demonstrably too dumb to keep a lie straight. Plus, he wouldn't have known it was just a form letter filled out by an intern; he'd have been spun a marvellous tale about the difficulties and costs of getting such a large company to change their mind.

Lastly, he travelled all the way to New York to meet with them, which suggests he needed to actually see what he was getting before spending the money. He's not going to do that for $675; it's a 13 hour drive, or $250 in airfares - plus accommodation. For $5k, though, I think he would.