Pat on the Court and Judges - "They were worse than no use."

G

Found on reddit...

Screenshot_20211025-173740_textPlus.jpg

G

You stupid fag, you still don’t get it. And I know you’re here even more often than I am which makes you gayer than a four dollar bill so I know you’ll read this.

Put aside the numerous archived tweets where you outright imply that our attention has only boosted your nonexistent career.

THIS IS 100% ALL YOUR DOING.

No one fabricated your tweet (the mass ‘false reporting’) about sexually assaulting a sitting President. No one thought up you being cucked by an actual man. No one tells you to spread hatred and bigotry every day online.

YOU’RE the one who is ‘worse then no use,’ you blithering lunatic. You beg for this kind of behavior then complain when you don’t get the special boy treatment you got growing up. Fag.

Your mom’s a shitty cook btw.

G

No idea what he's talking about with the email, but whoever is fucking with him - TYFYS. The reason why the court was no use was because your lawsuit had zero merit, you dumb fucking pig.

I honestly think he has pissed off so many people that others are and have been fucking with him this whole time and this place is just getting blamed for all of it. He was crying about fake reviews well before he ever showed up on the reddit radar.

It's like his stupid sand thing. There are hundreds of thousands of random message boards on the internet. Who's to say that this is the only one fucking with Pat?