• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat on suicide watch

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I occasionally wonder if Pig is paying $5 already and hiding his check mark. We may never know…

Anyhow, this specifies new users. Why would it apply to stealthygeek?
There are certain options that become available when you have a blue check that you cant hide. Jackie has it but pat doesnt.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
He has paid 10s of thousands of dollars to support his addiction to Twitter and social media drama. He'll pay.

He's buying time to figure out a Technically Tomlinson way to do so.
People said the same thing about Pat buying Twitter Blue, and I was always firm that he never would.

His ODD against Musk is too strong, like so many other things in his life he's willing to be totally self destructive.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
He'll keep tweeting and claim he hasn't paid Elon a penny
what do you think his excuse will be when he's clearly using features he has to pay for?
Wait isn’t this a good thing for him? Won’t this mean the next account impersonating one of his possessions or organs or boomias next “Singhkie Jackelman” account will have to pay $1?

How many redditors will pay just to call him fat on Twitter?
this was sorta the strategy SomethingAwful used back in the day to keep trolls down. You get banned (unless permabanned) and you can get another account but itll cost you 10bux. so eventually the boomia's who just want to do people's toilet accounts have to figure out if it's really worth it pay to do that. Honestly pat should be happy for this, though I guarantee Boomia doesn't care about paying for 20 or so accounts that get banned in a year.

Lucky Buddha Beer

You will be incapacitated if you do not flush
Forum Clout
It's not principally for profit, it's to undermine bots.

Requiring a functional credit card to be linked to your account will greatly undermine the bots.
Cause the cost barrier to entry stopped the endless rivers of blue checkmark bots trying to sell scam t shirts, drop shipping Chinese crap, or hawking crypto scams right?

Oh wait... The botnet owners just pay $8 a month.

Now it'll be $8.08 a month. How could they ever afford that with their near endless supply of crypto and stolen credit card assets?!

I hate Patrick but god do I also loathe "smartest man ever" Elon.

Guy is just a massive fraud who came from money. Any of his successful company's had absolutely zero to do with him, other than his pockets.

Last edited: