• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat now is a small businesses (more than one?!) owner

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Been a long time since he claimed to be a small business owner, now he’s claiming he owns more than one and is the “conservative” in his social circle because he likes guns and drives a V8.
View attachment 213038
He’s always been vague about those businesses, I think he claims to run a book store - that only sells books written by him.

Social circles? You don’t have friends, piggy.
He's so fucking retarded. "I happen to own some of the things that conservatives are stereotyped as owning, so I am also that thing"

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
More oinking
View attachment 213039
Many of them? You don’t leave the house Pat. Those are people you see on twitter.
View attachment 213040
Pat thinks it’s a good idea to hate your family over their politics and you should cut them out of your life over it. What a miserable cunt.
I bet his family can't be around him because of his political takes so online he spins it that he shun them but in fact they're sick of hearing his baloney

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He’s not a small business owner. Giving him all the generosity in the world he would best be described as self employed. He writes his shitty books with basically 0 backing or managing and shits them out.

Or is it because he owns an Airbnb? “Owns”, as its not like its a rental property, its a spot in the shitty hovel he lives in. Again you’re self employed.

Selling insurance also does not make you a small business owner. Let’s see his LLC. Let’s see what he qualifies his employment as on his taxes.

Either he’s a dumb fat fuck who doesn’t know the difference between being self employed and being a small business owner, or he’s purposefully lying because being an independent author / former Target worker doesnt sound very conservative.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I bet his family can't be around him because of his political takes so online he spends it that he shun them but in fact they're sick of hearing his baloney
He is not invited to his family's nor his in-laws Thanksgiving. Let that sink in. How fucking toxic do you have to be to have to beg for leftover scraps on black Friday so you can say you had a Thanksgiving meal for your bot followers on X?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He is not invited to his family's nor his in-laws Thanksgiving. Let that sink in. How fucking toxic do you have to be to have to beg for leftover scraps on black Friday so you can say you had a Thanksgiving meal for your bot followers on X?
My favorite was the “thanksgiving” that had paper towel napkins. He’s also spent more than one thanksgiving in a bar.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
He’s not a small business owner. Giving him all the generosity in the world he would best be described as self employed. He writes his shitty books with basically 0 backing or managing and shits them out.

Or is it because he owns an Airbnb? “Owns”, as its not like its a rental property, its a spot in the shitty hovel he lives in. Again you’re self employed.

Selling insurance also does not make you a small business owner. Let’s see his LLC. Let’s see what he qualifies his employment as on his taxes.

Either he’s a dumb fat fuck who doesn’t know the difference between being self employed and being a small business owner, or he’s purposefully lying because being an independent author / former Target worker doesnt sound very conservative.

GT Insurance (now dissolved)
Wasn't there a tomlinson LLC and and another 2611 Oakland LLC or something

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He's so fucking retarded. "I happen to own some of the things that conservatives are stereotyped as owning, so I am also that thing"
The V8 thing is funny - I guess he doesn’t realize There’s plenty SUV’s (especially high end) and Luxury cars with V8 engines driven by liberals. Mr last real car guy seems to be a real retard when it comes to cars.

PorqueDealer

Forum Clout
I remember Dan the poo poo man (who likes rape AND poopy) had floated the possibility that Pat and Niki had some drop ship type business because he saw they had boxes all over. Who knows what nonsense these work shy bums are up to.
In retrospect, that was probably their packed up shit to move into 2613 to prepare for airbnb rental of 2611
He did the media interviews in there and you can see it was bare with boxes still in the background.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
None of those materialistic things make you a conservative.

1721837775298.png

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Pat does this really weird thing of speaking for the marriage instead of him individually in circumstances that have nothing to do with Nikki. He explains he missed Penguicon because "my wife and I" were traveling, or says "WE" are quintuple vaccinated, stuff like that. On the latest interview he's asked to introduce himself and he starts by saying Nikki owns a boutique SEO company. She's the breadwinner and protagonist of the household.

What I'm trying to say is that Pat probably feels PBG is owned by both of them.

in every interview he's a "full time author" and no mention of his small businesses...

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pat does this really weird thing of speaking for the marriage instead of him individually in circumstances that have nothing to do with Nikki. He explains he missed Penguicon because "my wife and I" were traveling, or says "WE" are quintuple vaccinated, stuff like that. On the latest interview he's asked to introduce himself and he starts by saying Nikki owns a boutique SEO company. She's the breadwinner and protagonist of the household.

in every interview he's a "full time author" and no mention of his small businesses...
I bet he claims to be an owner of PBG just because they’re married.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
None of those materialistic things make you a conservative.

View attachment 213059
He’s like an actual child…child. In his mind what defines a liberal is a Starbucks working, Subaru driving, anti-gun pierced nose zoomer / millennial. Its corny but he just needs to break it down into two issues. Is he fiscally / socially conservative? If the answer to either is “no” he’s not a conservative.

Yeah I don’t get how being a small business owner makes you conservative.
Well you see because the people on Fox News told Pat and me that liberals all work in shit min wage jobs like retail or on some corporate board, while the conservatives own small businesses and do construction. Which sounds more BADASS and MANLY to you, libtard?

He’s let other peoples definitions of what a liberal is shape his own views / identification to an unhealthy degree.

PorqueDealer

Forum Clout

Pat probably writes half the bullshit copy that is used in the SEO 'articles' and email 'campaigns'.
PBG has written some articles for a pretty big influencer, a self made millionaire mommy blogger.
I can imagine Pat thinking he could build automanic to something like that.