• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat now is a small businesses (more than one?!) owner

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Been a long time since he claimed to be a small business owner, now he’s claiming he owns more than one and is the “conservative” in his social circle because he likes guns and drives a V8.
IMG_4137.jpeg

He’s always been vague about those businesses, I think he claims to run a book store - that only sells books written by him.

Social circles? You don’t have friends, piggy.

Last edited:

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
He could never build a business himself, he just inherited his father's cock sucking and cum swallowing empire and drove it into the ground with his shitty fish lips and too much teeth. Nepotism is the cause of many such cases.

Forum Clout
Been a long time since he claimed to be a small business owner, now he’s claiming he owns more than one and is the “conservative” in his social circle because he likes guns and drives a V8.
View attachment 213038
He’s always been vague about those businesses, I think he claims to run a book store - that only sells books written by him.

Wow, this Pat guy sound like the sort to take a shot at President Trump. Hope the FBI have him under surveillance!

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
He thinks being owner of "GT Insurance" and/or "Patrick S. Tomlinson Enterprises" makes him a small business owner. That and the AirBNB under 2611 N Oakland Ave LLC or whatever bullshit it was. If he couldn't leech off a woman, he wouldn't be able to feed himself or wipe his own ass.

Like Pat, Flavia scrubs toilets also but is a real small business owner because she hires, schedules, and employs others. Her employees depend on her, absolutely no one depends on Pat.

Last edited:

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I wondered if he furthers the small business lie in part because he’s still sweating a PPP audit (which he would fail, because it was fraud). Then I remembered how fucking stupid he is and that he’s not capable of long-term tactics.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
View attachment 213038

View attachment 213053