Pat never had special contacts at twitter

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
"section 270"
Section 270 in The Indian Penal Code.
270. Malignant act likely to spread infection of disease dangerous to life.—Whoever malignantly does any act which is, ...
I like that they've put "Malignant" to differentiate that from regular old street shitting.

Also, I'm offended that Kamala has accused Pat - surely the most truthful man in the universe (just ask him) - of lying. Why, just look at this tweet:
Pat on getting his Twitter back.png

Why would he possibly say such a thing if it wasn't true, unless he was bragging about being connected to powerful people?

G

I like that they've put "Malignant" to differentiate that from regular old street shitting.

Also, I'm offended that Kamala has accused Pat - surely the most truthful man in the universe (just ask him) - of lying. Why, just look at [URL='https://archive.ph/GJolm#selection-4845.0-4855.24']this tweet:[/URL]
View attachment 61311
Why would he possibly say such a thing if it wasn't true, unless he was bragging about being connected to powerful people?
Again, a Tomlinson technicality. He said "we" had some connections, which is probably Carrie. After the second time they probably put him in that Project Guardian thing. But I wonder if that's to protect public figures from actual false reporting and not the "false" reporting that Rick claims happens to him. Which is a bunch of reports of him actually breaking the ToS. I wonder if he accumulated so many legit reports that they kicked him out of the project and banned his ass. At some point, everyone has the wool pulled from their eyes and they see what a cunt he is. Twitter are now patposters.

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch