• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat lives in perpetual fear

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
remember what pat said after Biden wins the election? Another lie he told himself and continues to tell himself to this day.

View attachment 178009
I think libs, And i even partially believed it too, thought Trump would go away after 2020. Not on his own obviously but the cards were stacked against him. Early on in the primaries Trump was basically even with Desantis and the perception of the attitude is people were done with Trump. Not so, obviously. Even then liberals could relieve themselves knowing the guys facing 91 charges and a disqualification from the ballot - But neither of those things will be wrapped up before the election is over.

To these people Trump has basically been President for the last 4 years anyway

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Jamie Dimon and Stephen Schwarzman have both essentially publicly okayed the idea of a second Trump presidency in the last few days. That's how bad the Biden administration is. Is Fat the last of his vocal supporters?
Well those guys are looking at it from an economic personal perspective. Trump would be better for them because he’d be friendlier to the banks and more aggressive with the economy. They’re not thinking about what Pat is “concerned” about with Trump, aka blacks, “democracy”, gays, voting etc etc.

Also no one voted for Biden. They voted against Trump. Which is probably why he’d win in 2024 considering Biden has done nothing to keep those swing voters holding onto the idea that only he can fix whats going on now. It’s not entirely his fault, more the state of politics, but its funny how Biden ran on “lets bring normalcy back to the white house!” and what has changed in the last 4 years thats different from Trump?

Our President is a bumbling fool who makes constant mistakes and looks weak on the world stage. Possibly extremely corrupt or tainted with cronyism. Enriches his own family through political connections. Everybody from the other party is going full throttle with investigations trying to take him down.

Wether you think that shit is right or wrong, or “Well yeah but Trump / Biden did it worse than the other!” it’s the plain facts: We are dealing with a shit ton of snowballing issues in America that are dire. The last thing we need is ANOTHER 4 years of Trump OR Biden where the other party will be trying to put their head on a pike for the entire term. AGAIN.

Forum Clout
Wether you think that shit is right or wrong, or “Well yeah but Trump / Biden did it worse than the other!” it’s the plain facts: We are dealing with a shit ton of snowballing issues in America that are dire. The last thing we need is ANOTHER 4 years of Trump OR Biden where the other party will be trying to put their head on a pike for the entire term. AGAIN.
I don't know what you're smoking. Trump was great as President. The only way he doesn't win in a landslide is if the Dems cheat again.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I don't know what you're smoking. Trump was great as President. The only way he doesn't win in a landslide is if the Dems cheat again.
I don’t know what YOU’RE smoking. I’m not even one of these people who thinks he’s in the top 5 worst Presidents or something. But he’s below average bordering on bad. A President is more than just their decisions in office. I’ll give Trump some credit and say he lowered drug prices, built up the economy, and took on China economically.

But you also have to acknowledge he didn’t get the border wall built, what he did was paid for with our tax dollars. He added 4 trillion to the national debt and was responsible for all the COVID stimulus bills. He flip flopped on COVID so no matter what your belief about that was he was wrong on it. His cabinet was filled with incompetents who’s only qualifications were being loyal to Trump (we truly haven’t seen cronyism that bad since the late 1800’s).

And just like I said above, both him AND Biden are two geriatric old fools who should be in fucking diapers. I laugh at anyone who critiques Bidens age as if Trump is any better. If he wins 2024 he will be the same age Biden was elected in 2020.

But I get your point. Yeah if it’s a choice between the lesser of two evils people will pick Trump because he portrays strength better.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
The only way he doesn't win in a landslide is if the Dems cheat again.
And this is an entire separate thing. I don’t know where people get this idea that Trump is favored by what seems like 70% of the country.

He didn’t just lose the popular vote to Joe Biden. He lost it to fucking Hilary Clinton. And he may have won in 2016 but as i’ve said countless times, he won key states by less than a percentage point. In 2020 he lost key states by a percentage point. So theres simply no world where Trump comes along in 2024 and wins in a landslide when he couldn’t the last two terms, and that was BEFORE all the criminal charges and Jan 6th shit. People see the MAGA crowd supporting Trump even harder after all of this and don’t see the people in the middle leaving him in more and more.

Furthermore theres some historical context necessary. No incumbent President, ever, has won the election with less electoral votes than what they got in the first election. The only person to do this was Obama who went from 365 to 332.

Speaking that Bidens presidency is looking to have the same trajectory as Obamas in terms of perception, we’ll see the exact same result. Biden won 306 in 2020. If we assume by the same math he loses 33 votes this year, he’ll have 273 and win, just BARELY enough to finish. If we apply a +/-4% error we can guess he’ll get 269 and lose.

Either way my point is is no way does Trump win in a “landslide”.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
NORM MACDONALD IS FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

Child

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
What a weird existence. I would love to ask him what Trump did that specifically impacted his life? In what way is Trump racist (Biden by far has PUBLICLY said some pretty racist shit- I can't imagine what he has said in private). Why it took him 3 semesters and in to his senior year, to pass Algebra 2, and why is he such a fatbody?

I have so many questions for Patrick that I feel like Josiah Moon.
baby doll democrats are allowed to be as racists as they want only republicans get in trouble for it

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
But you also have to acknowledge he didn’t get the border wall built, what he did was paid for with our tax dollars. He added 4 trillion to the national debt and was responsible for all the COVID stimulus bills. He flip flopped on COVID so no matter what your belief about that was he was wrong on it. His cabinet was filled with incompetents who’s only qualifications were being loyal to Trump (we truly haven’t seen cronyism that bad since the late 1800’s).
Another fuck up to add to your list was that Trump wasnt the 2A supportive president the rebublicans thought he was, when he actually placed new gun laws they thought were " infringing". So he lost some faith from the right side 2A crowd. They wont vote democrat because of it but they think Trump is just as bad as the Dems on that particular topic.