• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat likes to talk abortion at 630am

Forum Clout
SmartSelect_20231101-062626_Chrome.jpg

That's the one I was remembering. What the fuck?? That shit's inappropriate to post about a daughter you're raising, but it's another level when you're posting that about a child you signed away your rights to.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Thanks to our little rascals he knows not to mention her for twitter attention anymore because he will be reminded by many of us like Boomia, his liver, honey badger, and his toilet hes not in her life, signed away his rights, and threatened to murder her.
He used to mention her age every year, then for some reason it stopped in 2018. Once people started fact checking him he realized that he cant lie about being a responsible father anymore.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He used to mention her age every year, then for some reason it stopped in 2018. Once people started fact checking him he realized that he cant lie about being a responsible father anymore.
Plus if we do get him to mention her he ends up saying weird shit like “I’ve met my daughter many times” like she’s some Star Trek cast member doing the convention circuit.

Forum Clout
I wanna know how he’s pulling a technicality Tomlinson here since it’s on his blog he did actually this. Maybe the “abandon” word - “I didn’t abandon - everything I did was 100% legal according to the courts, enjoy prison”

View attachment 162887
No, stlaker. I didn't abandon my daughter. That never occurred. These are your delusions again. I only threatened to kill her stepfather and negotiated in bad faith during custody talks. Enjoy prison.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
I wanna know how he’s pulling a technicality Tomlinson here since it’s on his blog he did actually this. Maybe the “abandon” word - “I didn’t abandon - everything I did was 100% legal according to the courts, enjoy prison”

View attachment 162887
Yeah, he's playing the dictionary definition game. Signing away all legal rights to your only child isnt abandoning her... the results are just the exact same.

Screenshot_20231101_123441_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231101_122835_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231101_122835_Chrome.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 9

Lard Glug

Lard Glug contains neither lard nor glug.
Forum Clout
No, stlaker. I didn't abandon my daughter. That never occurred. These are your delusions again. I only threatened to kill her stepfather and negotiated in bad faith during custody talks. Enjoy prison.
You’d think if Pat (sometimes I call him Fat, just to add a little mirth) ever spent time with her, he’d take selfies and would post them all over Xooter, like he does with his homely wife on the odd occasion he drags her out.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
You’d think if Pat (sometimes I call him Fat, just to add a little mirth) ever spent time with her, he’d take selfies and would post them all over Xooter, like he does with his homely wife on the odd occasion he drags her out.
Or anytime he talks to someone at bar to show off his new friends that he never hangs out with again.

Forum Clout
He would ignore her until he can use her as a prop to grandstand like the other histrionic women on twitter do. I'm sure he would love to have a photo of her for every dumb "I miss abortion" tweet of his and completely miss the irony.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
At 6.30 a.m. today I was making my daughter a packed lunch, as she had a class trip to the natural history museum today. I should've abandoned her, then I could've ranted to strangers online about an issue that doesn't affect me in any way instead.

You should head down and setup in front of the dinosaur exhibit with a laptop and bottles of makers.
When the class goes by you can shout "look honey #amwriting"