• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat knows Black People!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
wwawt white guys who 'code switch' to speak nigger? it'd be really funny if pat is one of those retards and uses ebonics when he's hanging around minorities thinking he's building trust to make them feel comfortable
He 100% does this and they all laugh when he waddles away in his two sizes too short dorky Captain America shirt.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Plus they are the types to goof on them to their face. That’s why Pat will only go to females hair stylists - a black or Hispanic barbershop would tear him a new one for his dorky ass behavior and style.

I can’t believe it’s not even Oct and we’re already seeing white dorks like Pat trying to explain how black people talk different at times is code switching and not typical pandering from politicians (which she is doing here - her black-cent is really cringe)

Also, all the real black people that talk like retards aka “ebonics” DO NOT drop the act when theyre around different people. They talk that way to judges, cops, their boss, everyone. Theyre ghetto trash through and through. Same with white trash. They talk like hicks to everyone regardless of circumstance

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Also, all the real black people that talk like retards aka “ebonics” DO NOT drop the act when theyre around different people. They talk that way to judges, cops, their boss, everyone. Theyre ghetto trash through and through. Same with white trash. They talk like hicks to everyone regardless of circumstance
Those types all think it makes you “white” to not talk like a retard. They’re trying to make this a “black people are magic” because they have to know how to speak properly in certain situations. No shit, it’s called reading the room and being professional. I don’t curse at work or talk about inappropriate things because it’s not professional and common decency - not a “code switching skill” I have acquired over the years.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Any black friends I've ever had NEVER changed the way they spoke around me or other niggers. They DO give a "What's up" head nod to other blacks they don't know, but they don't get more or less niggerish in the way they talk.
That’s because the only black people Pat ever interacted with were working at the time and had to be pleasant to him. I wonder if he counts his interactions with the black cops he’s suing as examples of “code switching”

I really hope this doesn’t make code switching a new very respected and important skill used by black people that white people will praise.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
You know who doesn't change their accent when speaking with anyone? Normal people.
They’re really going to use this as an excuse for anytime Kamala tries (and fails) to pander to whatever crowd she’s talking to at the moment. “Shes not pandering, she’s code switching and it’s a very important skill she has and she’s amazing!”

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
To me this sounds racist...

1722473469417.png

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Classic Pat Tactics 101. You have an opinion on the military? Pat knows a ton of people who serve and they all agree with Pat. Gays or trannies? Pat's got you beat. He has hundreds of gay and trans friends and they all trust Pat with their lives. Niggers or spics? Nigga, please. Pat knows so many black people they all call him "nigga" because he's basically an honorary member of the race.

Shit like this is the same reason why his dad had 15 careers despite living in a shed in a town of about 14 people because Pat always needs to be able to win any argument by knowing someone who knows better than you.
wwawt white guys who 'code switch' to speak nigger? it'd be really funny if pat is one of those retards and uses ebonics when he's hanging around minorities thinking he's building trust to make them feel comfortable
Screenshot-2024-08-01-at-10-31-22-AM.png

He gotchu, cuz.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Code switching is a thing and I do it everyday. For example, I always make sure to avoid using wrestling slang when I’m in meetings.

I’d be very embarrassed if I accidentally referred to our clients as marks or called my boss brother instead of his first name. Sometimes life forces you to break kayfabe. Sucks, but it is what it is, ya know?