• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat just received his semi-annual royalty check

Forum Clout
C6vpeBBWwAECvBB
He would have purposely made sure the dollar amount was showing if it was anything to brag about.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Perhaps even less than that.
I hope someone gets to the bottom of how he affords to live how he does, taking trips to Costa Rica and las Vegas, sitting at the bar all day and "writing". There's some kind of fraudulent activity going on...I'm starting to believe the idea that theyre abusing disability/SSI yet there is nothing wrong with Patrick besides the fact that he is indeed a fat faggot with bitch tits.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I hope someone gets to the bottom of how he affords to live how he does, taking trips to Costa Rica and las Vegas, sitting at the bar all day and "writing". There's some kind of fraudulent activity going on...I'm starting to believe the idea that theyre abusing disability/SSI yet there is nothing wrong with Patrick besides the fact that he is indeed a fat faggot with bitch tits.
The cash came from the covid loans he and niki applied for as "business owners."

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I get paid at work Friday. Who cares, retard?
Really shows how he doesn’t understand being an adult. Everyone working gets paid but he thinks he’s special with his “royalty” statement when the only time people brag about that is if they get some silly amount for something years ago. Anyone that owns stocks most likely receive dividend payments quarterly or even monthly but that concept is lost on piggy because he’s a fat man baby.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
He also talks about the print/ebook ratio changing "because of lockdowns" nigga it's because they aren't bothering to print your gay book and got to pulping the excess stock

and of course "I worry about bookstores" lmao sure you care, fatso who doesn't ever read
He has also said many times he only writes for money and if he was rich he would immediately quit and do nothing ever again. Got a real love of the craft, this porker.