• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat is up and oinking at Leslie

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I love how he thinks he has a bunch of authors following him that give a shit about his opinion. Pat can only offer advise on how to blow a golden opportunity by being so toxic a whole industry abandons you.

"Fellow authors..."

*crickets*

View attachment 205286

Pat thinks leslie is a "danger".

View attachment 205287
It’s already mid June and he hasn’t said a word about tiny tim saves mars in months. It’s too late for a proper nov/dec release. He’s fucked and it’s funny how pretty much any legitimate authors know to stay far away from Pat. Only self publishing zeros like Hildy are all he has left.

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
Patrick is a talented author? It often gets lost in how much of a cunt he is, but he’s actually a worse author than he is person. He’s a truly awful writer.

Also yeah your agent is doing great work Rick. I’m sure he’s out there every day peddling tiny tim in space. It’s just a disagreement on da numbas now. He’s not gonna let some Jew publisher lowball you for that masterpiece
'It was a cold dark night in space.'

'In a demilitarized zone on the border of human space, long range spy satellites are mysteriously going quiet, and no one knows why.'

Not good.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It’s already mid June and he hasn’t said a word about tiny tim saves mars in months. It’s too late for a proper nov/dec release. He’s fucked and it’s funny how pretty much any legitimate authors know to stay far away from Pat. Only self publishing zeros like Hildy are all he has left.
I remember he used to seek out people looking for advise on writing so he can spew his advise to people that dont know what a joke he really is.

1718203796900.png

1718203887756.png

OhDara

No. No. No.
Forum Clout
Its pretty great that everyday he sets the tone by being confrontational and angry. A constant state of being in a shitty mood. Then when he starts drinking at noon all that frustration gets amplified. Im sure its doing wonders for his hypertension.
How much longer until he has an Ant style heart attack and needs quadruple bypass surgery that his stepfather Lynne will break the bank to pay for?

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Agreed, even Brian is Patposting along with her and he ignores him also.

8017f8661da554db70005f9654725de3.png
Brian blocked Pat months ago. Somehow or other Pat was forced to admit that and it was clear it makes him seethe. Brian is another eminently respectable mid-list writer like that Brit who told off Hildy (what was his name?) and got banned from X. It doesn’t look good that Brian hates Pat.