• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat is pushing for WW3.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
US destroys German critical infrastructure (Nordstream 1 and 2 oil pipelines), no word from Fat.
Faggot Lativian local pipeline is a matter of atomic war though.

Now that mainstream media told him that Hamas is allegedly propped up by Russia (via Iran) he seems to have forsaken the Palestinian cause.

FATah and the Al-Fatsa Meatloaves Brigades depend on his political firebranding on Twitter to win the information war...
Hafez el-Asshat is pulling for Israel now?

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
osGHSxz.png

Forum Clout
Trump/Russia has totally warped the minds of low-info leftists. They'll be muttering about Russia on their deathbeds. Pat was rooting for the inbred sandniggers, who target civilians and then hide behind women and children when shit gets hot, before his lizard brain worked out a Russia angle. Now Israel is a NATO member and the little kikesters' infrastructure is under attack.