Pat is paying his debts?

BudDickman

To give some context, I was having a conversation™ with Pat where I'm asking him if it's normal for hot 20 year olds to hit him up for sex the way he believed Alivia was doing, or if he only wanted to believe that because he was horny as fuck.

At the very end he says "that's currently underway", which may have been in reference to me saying "pay your debts". I don't know what else that couldn't been in response to.

Screenshot_20220927-180153.png

Screenshot_20220927-180217.png

Screenshot_20220927-180242.png

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
It will always blow my mind that he responds to these. Every one. His narcissism knows no bounds

It makes it even more crazy how he randomly throws the copypasta in between responding. It's like he thinks "I've had my fill of responding and now I get to legally end the discussion" but then when he receives more texts, he'll carry on responding again. Fucking lunatic.

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
I have been watching a lot of old episodes and clips from To Catch a Predator, and it's amazing to see these fat, disgusting, socially maladjusted rejects genuinely believe that a young teen / tween is seriously jonesing for them & not seeing the obvious set up.

Pat reminds me of those guys, because he's delusional and a pedophile.

G

He's so out of touch with reality. He thinks he's a suave, fit, attractive ladies man and he acts like a fucking creepy incel. He thinks any woman that so much as says hello to him wants him to strip her naked and fuck her right there. He thinks there's a "sexually awkward" part of a friendship when the awkward part is him creeping onto a girl that will never fuck him in a million years. See: Anica "I know, bud" Cihla and the hairdresser. Also the Alivia chick who made one somewhat flirty line and Rick immediately launched into "Sorry but I'm happily married". He's a stage 5 creeper.