Pat Is Loying Again

iblBangedQuasi

Dan Mullen touched my PP at The Galway Pub
Screenshot_20240427-205935.png

Pat, according to your shitty car blog "My father was a traveling salesman for Lucas Oil and my mother hand-stitched custom leather interiors for a lowrider shop in Riverside, California. "
If those were their jobs, what the hell were they BOTH doing at a horse auction?

I'd kill to see a picture of this fat fuck sitting on a horse these days
Has he ever posted a picture of him on a horse, or even his parents on horses? Every horse person who grew up with horses has a ton of photos and video of their horses and them on horses, especially their favorite horse. Everyone has a favorite which is like a best friend and family member to them. If his dad really was a horse/rodeo pro he would have posted a photo to prove it at some point. Fatso is full of shit.

The_Sopranos_Painting_horse.jpg

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Has he ever posted a picture of him on a horse, or even his parents on horses? Every horse person who grew up with horses has a ton of photos and video of their horses and them on horses, especially their favorite horse. Everyone has a favorite which is like a best friend and family member to them. If his dad really was a horse/rodeo pro he would have posted a photo to prove it at some point. Fatso is full of shit.

View attachment 195786
I think the horse stuff is 100% lie, no grounding in reality, not even a technicality. He’s making shit up.