Pat is going solo today, looks like Juliette doesn't like his stink

Hudson

Seriously though...why do you think Butch requested the time change to 5? She now has to share her time with two other "authors".

I'm guessing there is a general feeling among his peers that Pat is an arrogant cunt. Forget about the atalking stuff. The way he belittles and is rude to anyone with a differing opinion has to have taken it's toll. His comical feeling of superiority is fucking exhausting.

Last edited:

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Seriously though...why do you think Butch requested the time change to 5? She now has to share her time with two other "authors".

I'm guesing there is a general feeling among his peers that Pat is an arrogant cunt. Forget about the atalking stuff. The way he belittles and is rude to anyone with a differing opinion has to have taken it's toll. His comical feeling of superiority is fucking exhausting.
Imagine getting a tweet from a troll about a person you're at a conference with. Now imagine that person responding to every single tweet with the exact same response hundreds of times.

Would you want to host a session with that person?

I'm guesing there is a general feeling among his peers that Pat is an arrogant cunt. Forget about the atalking stuff. The way he belittles and is rude to anyone with a differing opinion has to have taken it's toll. His comical feeling of superiority is fucking exhausting.
Pat is no longer a published author. He was one, but then the industry wised up and has since roundly rejected him. She probably does not want to be associated with that kind of failure.

Plus he's fat.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

I feel like the other authors only put up with pats bullshit because he was (at one time) a published author and someone that could help with networking / connections. Of course thanks to twitter it became clear he’s a massive asshole and cry bully that has burned every bridge and has made himself a headache that isn’t worth the trouble. I have a feeling everyone is trying their best to avoid the pig since he’s a problem.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
4757913318_6c0556c598_o.jpg

In his defense he definitely don't belittle:image_9247: