• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat is extra toxic today

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
Anyone who doesn't think their religion is the only real valid one doesn't actually believe in it.

There's a reason no one gives a shit about episcopalians or universalists. Enjoy your dying fag worshipping "church" that will be a parking lot in 10 years, stupid.

I hate episcopalians so much.
We would casually go to church on holidays our minister had a wife and got pussy so he didn't touch the children. It was pretty sweet.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
nothing on the internet pisses me off more than stupid faggot atheists/agnostics telling christians they are doing their religion wrong. close second is charlatan faggots like Pavlovitz. I hope his wife falls down and stabs him through the chest with her manly chin.
It was a shame Pavlovitz tapped out so early. He wasn't fun at all to poke at but he might be the biggest piece of shit in the extended Pativerse. Im not even religious but him cashing in on his subversion act via lazy prescheduled tweets is fucking gross. He's an obvious grifter and a lazy one too, so it's clear where Rick is coming from here.

G

Rick fucking sucks at being an atheist. Not only does he NEVER criticize Jews or muslims but the only Christians he's willing to talk down to are exclusively white. Because it's not actually about religion; it's about getting angry and staying angry about getting his feelings hurt in his shitty backwoods town a quarter century ago. It's why he acts out this way.

I'm sure it's been said before but he only goes after people that it's "safe" to go after. He is predatory. These little zingers and shit tossings are his accomplishments. Without them he has none. He can claim he was an ally to the oppressed and that will win him respect. If you were to judge a hunters success by its prey, his record is pathetic.

What have you done the last 12 years? Pat can only answer "I was an asshole on twitter and made the ideals I try to represent look worse in every way imaginable."

I hope he shits himself at the worst possible time. A real stinky, wet, greasy, pudding consistency shit.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Rick fucking sucks at being an atheist. Not only does he NEVER criticize Jews or muslims but the only Christians he's willing to talk down to are exclusively white. Because it's not actually about religion; it's about getting angry and staying angry about getting his feelings hurt in his shitty backwoods town a quarter century ago. It's why he acts out this way.
He's probably mad the priests didn't find him rapeable.