Pat is cranky about people giving him shit on twitter again

iblBangedQuasi

Dan Mullen touched my PP at The Galway Pub
Pol Pot was right about the intellectuals
Screenshot_20240426-161034.png

Apropos. This man is legitimately mentally handicapped. Piss play pol pot, sippy cup Caligula

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Makes up his own definition of "abusive," assumes the world agrees with him = justified ban. Not an infringement of freedom of speech.

"I want you to ban these people so that I can exercise my freedom of speech." The man is legitimately retarded.

Also isn't the logic of kicking antisemites off of twitter based on personal reputation as opposed to rule-breaking (which Elon does and lies about. Nick Fuentes, Jared Taylor, Mike Peinovich, etc all permabanned) "lol it's a private company freedom of speech doesn't apply?" That's what Patrick and his ilk have said for the last 10 years while openly cheering on censorship.
You must be new to the Rick saga. His blatant and unapologetic hypocrisy is his biggest attribute. He’s a tyrants tyrant.

iblBangedQuasi

Dan Mullen touched my PP at The Galway Pub
Makes up his own definition of "abusive," assumes the world agrees with him = justified ban. Not an infringement of freedom of speech.

"I want you to ban these people so that I can exercise my freedom of speech." The man is legitimately retarded.

Also isn't the logic of kicking antisemites off of twitter based on personal reputation as opposed to rule-breaking (which Elon does and lies about. Nick Fuentes, Jared Taylor, Mike Peinovich, etc all permabanned) "lol it's a private company freedom of speech doesn't apply?" That's what Patrick and his ilk have said for the last 10 years while openly cheering on censorship.
"I decided what words mean, child" - fat ass Pat

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Its hilarious when these pleas for help are mixed in with his tough guy talk

View attachment 195380
Is he still doing that piss play dictator gag? I thought piss play pinochet was one of the most aggressively unfunny political epithets I've ever seen, but this is even fucking worse. At least pinochet rhymed, and it followed the rule of threes.