Pat is cranky about people giving him shit on twitter again

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He is such a coward tattle tale. Mad that people keep exposing his LARPing on twitter.

1714155176295.png
1714155198006.png

The reason he gets mocked is because he seeks out arguments and then people can't reply back. If he'd private the account he'd get the same level of security with the added bonus that the stalkers can't see his tweets.

Please DO NOT point this out to him, and say that if he was actually being stalked he'd have a private account.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
The reason he gets mocked is because he seeks out arguments and then people can't reply back. If he'd private the account he'd get the same level of security with the added bonus that the stalkers can't see his tweets.

Please DO NOT point this out to him, and say that if he was actually being stalked he'd have a private account.
Wouldn’t that be letting the idiots win?
:colin_md:

Username

But instead of promoting freedom of speech and expression, Elon allows criminals to suppress it.

By using their freedom of speech and expression against me. I can call people I disagree with Nazis and rapists, but no one should be allowed to point out my arrest record, daughter abandonment or call me fat. Ban everyone who gently mocks me Elon you fascist.

But instead of promoting freedom of speech and expression, Elon allows criminals to suppress it.

By using their freedom of speech and expression against me. I can call people I disagree with Nazis and rapists, but no one should be allowed to point out my arrest record, daughter abandonment or call me fat. Ban everyone who gently mocks me Elon you fascist.
Choose a famous author with political opinions off the top of your head and the first nowadays are usually people like JK Rowling and Stephen King. Read replies with their Xitter tags and there are ceaseless pages of insults and abuse. JK Rowling's life is regularly threatened.

Fatso has four accounts he's listed which annoy him because they post embarrassing details about his life.

4/4 but then adds a 5/5. Fat moron
View attachment 195363
Makes up his own definition of "abusive," assumes the world agrees with him = justified ban. Not an infringement of freedom of speech.

"I want you to ban these people so that I can exercise my freedom of speech." The man is legitimately retarded.

Also isn't the logic of kicking antisemites off of twitter based on personal reputation as opposed to rule-breaking (which Elon does and lies about. Nick Fuentes, Jared Taylor, Mike Peinovich, etc all permabanned) "lol it's a private company freedom of speech doesn't apply?" That's what Patrick and his ilk have said for the last 10 years while openly cheering on censorship.