• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat having another solid Sunday afternoon

Forum Clout
I contend that he's just arguing so as not to give trolls the satisfaction of being right. He's done this his entire life.
He cannot concede defeat. So he denies reality.

It's a personality disorder, there's no thought process behind it.

True, he has to be Cluster B. He's a textbook case. Trying to talk any sense into him to adjust his behaviors for the sake of himself and others is ineffectual. The people he sucks into his life who he takes advantage of and who enable him are almost as fucked up.

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
True, he has to be Cluster B. He's a textbook case. Trying to talk any sense into him to adjust his behaviors for the sake of himself and others is ineffectual. The people he sucks into his life who he takes advantage of and who enable him are almost as fucked up.

This academic discourse has been my pleasure, CB.
You're a Brotherman and a scholar.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1714362977988.png