Pat hates that his poor high school performance gets presented

Beavis

The electoral college was designed to keep smaller less populated areas of the country from being ignored in favor of areas with large populations.

It worked exactly as intended in 2016 when Hillary lost the most winnable election because she ignored a bunch of Midwest states so she could keep traveling back and forth between California and New York to have rallies with celebrities.

💩💩💩💩

maybe kiss you
CEF48291-1-DED-409-A-BCAE-7707-F19-A3-A97.png

Advanced college level, child. Whatever that means. It's true because I say so, atalker.

E39-A991-A-BA9-E-46-C4-ABEA-C55760-C3-AE4-D.png

What level of which college, you ask?

Prison
"Advanced college level" is hilarious. What exactly do you mean Pat? Associates? Bachelors? Masters? Perhaps a PhD? I don't recall ever getting my "Advanced" degree.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
I heard Pat dropped out of Safety Town as a tyke and failed the application process for Boy Scouts. Not even the pedophile Scoutmasters wanted to rape him. Same story with the Irish-Catholic priests Pat could never persuade to let him suck them off. That could give a guy a complex.

G

MTG's a politician, Pat - she's using a shared experience to explain what a poorly-understood experience is like. You'd know that if you knew anything about politics, or metaphors, or how humans communicate.

Also, speaking of guys who think high school's no longer relevant in adult life; here's Pat once again ignoring advice from older and wiser people:

View attachment 67031
[URL='https://archive.ph/kI79D#selection-3345.0-3345.173']Archive.[/URL]
Good one piggy. Hopefully your homeroom/special Ed teacher beats you to death with said fence post.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
The electoral college was designed to keep smaller less populated areas of the country from being ignored in favor of areas with large populations.

It worked exactly as intended in 2016 when Hillary lost the most winnable election because she ignored a bunch of Midwest states so she could keep traveling back and forth between California and New York to have rallies with jew pedophiles

Doyle Hargraves

You're just a humped over retard to me.
CEF48291-1-DED-409-A-BCAE-7707-F19-A3-A97.png

Advanced college level, child. Whatever that means. It's true because I say so, atalker.

E39-A991-A-BA9-E-46-C4-ABEA-C55760-C3-AE4-D.png

What level of which college, you ask?

Prison
You can get a "college level" understanding by casually googling but he acts like he has a poli-sci phd. Not that it matters since poli-sci is fucking useless and he clearly knows nothing but I'm still annoyed.

Salted Earth Truffle

Patrick is literally too stupid to be ashamed of being stupid.
Agreed. To be clear, my point was that he should be bullied harder for not being smart enough to get a degree in a world where literal retards can get one easily. He should be made to fume over everyone knowing he was too stupid for college.

You know how he condescends to those who have fewer Twitter followers than he does? I’d love if they’d all respond by asking him if he was even smart enough to graduate college.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
3F4448FF-E6D5-4A54-83D0-BA0005A282E6.jpeg

Patrick why can this lady with Down syndrome get a bachelor’s and you can’t?

4CC70074-6AC6-4FD8-8C04-EA9E7D9F5B86.jpeg

Fatrick come this guy can get a bachelor’s in 4 years and participate in college sports teams?
Why can’t you?

0C900DC0-0C7D-4C27-ACF2-7A81FF61C04B.jpeg

Hey Patty, how come this guy who is literally DEAF AND BLIND can earn a fucking doctorate in chemistry and you can’t even complete a semester?

902E3EF5-A43C-4E3F-BA0D-B572336979F3.jpeg

HEY PAT. HOW COME THIS LITERAL NIGGER CAN GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL WITH A GPA OF 5.604?

tl;dr: Patrick S. Tomlinson is dumber than a nigger.

Salted Earth Truffle

View attachment 67073

View attachment 67074

Fatrick come this guy can get a bachelor’s in 4 years and participate in college sports teams?
Why can’t you?

View attachment 67075

Hey Patty, how come this guy who is literally DEAF AND BLIND can earn a fucking doctorate in chemistry and you can’t even complete a semester?

View attachment 67076

HEY PAT. HOW COME THIS LITERAL NIGGER CAN GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL WITH A GPA OF 5.604?

This is exactly what’s been missing from his interactions with critics. Bravo! I hope his nose is rubbed in this as frequently as possible. He couldn’t even survive a single semester of post-secondary education.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
View attachment 67074

Why can’t you?
I like this guy. He's clearly running rings around patrick intellectually, socially, physically and emotionally. He has overcome genuine struggles, and I bet he doesnt act like a cunt about it. Just look at that smile. Patrick is literally a waste of good chromosomes.
If Pat had an ounce of self awareness his fencepost comment could have been a half-decent little self-depricating zinger about a pompous idiot. But, unlike our well accomplished, tisomally endowed friend here, Patrick is an actual retard that has no idea how dumb he really is.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
View attachment 67073

View attachment 67074

Why can’t you?

View attachment 67075

View attachment 67076

Pat thinks he self taught more than college would have since he has TV shows and google. Its easy to answer everything like a scholar when you hide behind a computer and LARP on twitter. In person he is a bumbling retard that only has the generic same talking points to lean on but shits his pants when questioned or going into detail. Thats why he was scared to debate Shapiro and pussied out on the invite. Pat knew he would get cooked in front of the people he hates. So pat would talk shit behind a block hoping he could get Ben to mention him again and try to leech off that attention while acting like he is above debating him.