• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat hates that his poor high school performance gets presented

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Better try to disregard your level and quality of your education while trying to LARP as an intellectual. People call out your high school experience not wax about theirs.

1664072035829.png

Pat you are a fraud. This is the peak of your education and pretending like you are some representative of the science community is a out right lie.

G

Classic pat tweet formula fishing for likes.

[ calls out (x) group + say some non-controversial opinion + insert firebrand final punch (exclude, imprison, child, son, sweetie, put to death) ]

- logic or charm

x 3 miller lights

= 29 likes, dopamine replenished, trolls work for him now... life is good.

Forum Clout
Classic pat tweet formula fishing for likes.

[ calls out (x) group + say some non-controversial opinion + insert firebrand final punch (exclude, imprison, child, son, sweetie, put to death) ]

- logic or charm

x 3 miller lights

= 23 likes, dopamine replenished, trolls work for him now... life is good.
Have you seen his transcripts? There's no way Rick could master such an intricate equation.

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
His need to tell people they peaked in high school is very telling, child. I bet he tried to apply for Harvard and told them he's a genius but his school didn't understand his needs.

:image_4159:: "The 1.7, is in reality, probably more, like, a 9.0 GPA. I understand, GPA grades, perfectly. I will also, be needing, a free ride, vis-a-vis the fees, ivy league children."

(Now go look up vis-a-vis and use it in a tweet next week, Rick)

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Rascals would love to dive into your college grades but you never made it past your first year. So we are stuck making fun of your high school grades. Pats peak was signing away his daughter then going $37k in debt to internet trolls while gaining +50lbs.

200.gif

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
"Advanced college level, actually." I've only met people who graduated from universities, community colleges, and academies. Advanced College must be something that only super-duper triplesmart extra special boys go to.
Atalkers go to Jupiter to get more stupider
Pat goes to Advanced college to get more knowledge, actually

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
CEF48291-1-DED-409-A-BCAE-7707-F19-A3-A97.png

Advanced college level, child. Whatever that means. It's true because I say so, atalker.

E39-A991-A-BA9-E-46-C4-ABEA-C55760-C3-AE4-D.png

What level of which college, you ask?

Prison
LMAO "I have college-level knowledge of what the Electoral College is actually designed for". It's "college-level knowledge" to read the Wikipedia entry for "Electoral College" for five minutes? Hilarious and outing himself as someone who did not attend college. No adult who went to college would ever claim to have "college-level knowledge" about anything. And on top of it, he's fat, too!

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
LMAO "I have college-level knowledge of what the Electoral College is actually designed for". It's "college-level knowledge" to read the Wikipedia entry for "Electoral College" for five minutes? Hilarious and outing himself as someone who did not attend college. No adult who went to college would ever claim to have "college-level knowledge" about anything. And on top of it, he's fat, too!
Even the pompous faggots who love to claim that their degree makes them more qualified to speak on a topic than you would never say they have "college-level knowledge." It's either "I have a degree in political science" or "I took political science classes in college."

G

Advanced college level, chawld.

Such a character.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
MTG's a politician, Pat - she's using a shared experience to explain what a poorly-understood experience is like. You'd know that if you knew anything about politics, or metaphors, or how humans communicate.

Also, speaking of guys who think high school's no longer relevant in adult life; here's Pat once again ignoring advice from older and wiser people:

Pat would argue with a fence post.png

Archive.