• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat has a conscious

G

I despise Ben Shapiro but his grift isn't easy. He's a smart guy. If Pat went right-wing, he'd be below fellow fat disingenuous asshole JDA.
Shapiro's also a grafter. As is that other faggot he mentioned. Fat can't even get out of bed in the morning, couldn't finish a single retail shift and doesn't even have the get up and go to work on his books anymore. Whatever you think about Shapiro et al, they work their socks off. A week or two with no new content and their viewers would just move on to someone else.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Screenshot-from-2023-08-17-11-08-40.png
Tangenially? In a tactic sense?

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Tangenially? In a tactic sense?
Is “disinformation” new? Is he softening on his accusations that Twitter protestors are lying about the arrest report or saying that they are part of a paid troll army? Both?

Stent

who loves ya, baby? you're beautiful
Forum Clout
Pat once retweeted someone who said something about how if a person knows a word but pronounces it incorrectly, you shouldn't laugh at them because it means they learned it from reading.

The fact he believes that statement applies to him is comical.

G

Pat once retweeted someone who said something about how if a person knows a word but pronounces it incorrectly, you shouldn't laugh at them because it means they learned it from reading.

The fact he believes that statement applies to him is comical.
Colin's been guilty of this. He pronounces "banal" as if it rhymes with "anal." Of course the Worm copied him and says it the same way. CQ is an auto-didact and Norton is a parasite.