• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat has a blue check!

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
I don't feel humiliated yet. And I'm not very silent today.
View attachment 191801
I'd never seen that before. Holy Christ in heaven, what a complete faggot. That is so completely embarrassing, the sort of thing you'd think about saying in high school and wince, hoping nobody remembered.

Also, by all measures he has lost his little civil war and ceded the "battlespace" completely to us. He's now the Japanese soldier stranded on an island fighting a battle everybody knows is over, with his side losing but him.

No child-san, I have not rost the battre! Those are your deurisons again!

G

I miss including Hildy. There's always a post in the mix that I can't view from any account. I assume that's Hildy or Shane.
cwph2.jpg

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I don't feel humiliated yet. And I'm not very silent today.
View attachment 191801
Captain America Pat is fighting the battle of the bulge (tee hee) on the Twitter front lines. Every time I think he's a turbo faggot he super turbo fags it up.
Elon bought Twitter and Elon is king of the Nazis. Sounds to me like Twitter is lost

G

I was busting balls 'w the blue check posts. I'd be shocked if it turned out I was wrong.