Pat got his advice about warning the police you will be swatted from ooga booga oluo

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
All the real black people I know make fun of shit like this and we go back to talking fried chicken and if church’s is better than Popeyes because they offer gizzards

@captain_kamala

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
All the real black people I know make fun of shit like this and we go back to talking fried chicken and if church’s is better than Popeyes because they offer gizzards

@captain_kamala
Im not even joking, when we get together as a family and play cards and have drinks on like New Years night, my family gets a little tipsy and start busting out racist (anti jew, anti Mexican) but particularly anti black jokes on my fiancé. My girl asked my mom “which way is the bathroom?” And my mom replied “hold on, im gonna follow you. I dont rly trust you people in my house. Ive had things go missing before. Never again”. But said it deadpan as fuck and acted like she was about to stand up. Everyone was stunned because we weren’t sure if she was just too drunk or just joking, until 2 seconds later she busts out laughing and tells her “second door on left” type of stuff. If you can’t understand that there’s appropriate times for a funny joke at the expense of someones race then just fuck off. Im pretty sure my girl fired back something funny and witty but i just can’t remember. Probably a sarcastic “oh man, id absolutely HAAATE for you to break a hip showing me so you should just stay seated.”

Now, we’re a pretty all-out kinda family. We say whatever the fuck to whoever the fuck. We’re all cool as hell. (Theyre practically honorary brothamen because they hate pedos therefore hate the SFWA.) I did say to them after about the 4th,5th,6th joke “ok ok ok we got it. Were beating a dead horse. Lets make fun of her gay car or something else other than JUST that, unless its rly funny then roast her black ass!”. But shes never complained, whined, said “wow thats too far”. Theyre racists. If she honestly thought we were racists would she bring her fucking family there? NOO! Of course not. Shes actually said “youre families the best. They treat me so much better than my own family ever did. I love them. Theyre great”

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Im not even joking, when we get together as a family and play cards and have drinks on like New Years night, my family gets a little tipsy and start busting out racist (anti jew, anti Mexican) but particularly anti black jokes on my fiancé. My girl asked my mom “which way is the bathroom?” And my mom replied “hold on, im gonna follow you. I dont rly trust you people in my house. Ive had things go missing before. Never again”. But said it deadpan as fuck and acted like she was about to stand up. Everyone was stunned because we weren’t sure if she was just too drunk or just joking, until 2 seconds later she busts out laughing and tells her “second door on left” type of stuff. If you can’t understand that there’s appropriate times for a funny joke at the expense of someones race then just fuck off. Im pretty sure my girl fired back something funny and witty but i just can’t remember. Probably a sarcastic “oh man, id absolutely HAAATE for you to break a hip showing me so you should just stay seated.”

Now, we’re a pretty all-out kinda family. We say whatever the fuck to whoever the fuck. We’re all cool as hell. (Theyre practically honorary brothamen because they hate pedos therefore hate the SFWA.) I did say to them after about the 4th,5th,6th joke “ok ok ok we got it. Were beating a dead horse. Lets make fun of her gay car or something else other than JUST that, unless its rly funny then roast her black ass!”. But shes never complained, whined, said “wow thats too far”. Theyre racists. If she honestly thought we were racists would she bring her fucking family there? NOO! Of course not. Shes actually said “youre families the best. They treat me so much better than my own family ever did. I love them. Theyre great”
Allow me to retort

789-DA7-BD-7-D26-471-D-8-F77-B59-F9-B20-DCFE.png

What in the fuck is this??
Nice periodontal disease, stupid.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
idk what it is about the granny in Red, but i'd stick it in her.

View attachment 28634
The whites on the left here are clearly cultural appropriating.

How this picture hasn’t been used by the NAACP to take this cunt down yet is mind boggling. The black guy on the right doesent look amused by this at all. Clearly he’s annoyed by whomevers idea this was and the black woman made him do this picture. If I was him I’d cave all the adult women in this pictures faces in.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan

My ex was black and sent me pictures of this training she had to do for her job on workplace harassment. it had an interaction between this white guy and a black guy where they were both joking about the black guy liking fried chicken, watermelon, strawberry soda, etc, and another black dude comes in and gets mad, like "why are you talking like that". the first black guy is like "well i'm black, and in case you haven't noticed, so are you". The second black guy goes off in a huff.
the ending:
White Guy: I guess he doesn't like fried chicken
*Both Laugh*

she thought it was hilarious.