Pat gives twitter fool a history lesson about Dachau (a special edition shitpost. just keep scrolling)

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Which badge would pat wear...
Screenshot_20220919-170215.png

Screenshot_20220919-170324.png

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Yes…Hitler began the extermination of mainly Jews first with the use of the mobile SS Einsatzgruppen units which worked in conjunction with the advancing Wehrmacht into the Baltic Territories and the Soviet Union in 1941. The methods of the Einsatzgruppen were pretty crude…round ups, massacres, etc. As indicated, the Einsatzgruppen was a mobile force that moved wherever the Wehrmacht moved. It was eventually decided that it would be more effective/efficient to have the mass exterminations happen in camps. The nature of these camps circa 1942-45 differed from the ones in the 1930’s. The 1930’s camps which were largely labor camps based around the mass imprisonment of political enemies,
Have you considered sources that are not Jewish or controlled by Jews, the result of forced confessions during a bullshit tribunal, or influenced by post-war legislation restricting free speech... due to Jewish influence?

I've yet to see anything more convincing than Peter Winter's theory re. types of camps and the actual, possible death toll.

G

Have you considered sources that are not Jewish or controlled by Jews, the result of forced confessions during a bullshit tribunal, or influenced by post-war legislation restricting free speech... due to Jewish influence?

I've yet to see anything more convincing than Peter Winter's theory re. types of camps and the actual, possible death toll.

[URL unfurl="true"]http://thesixmillionfactorfiction.blogspot.com/[/URL]
At this point I think Hitler just disagreed with pedophilia. Then there was an 80 year game of telephone that changed that to muh six million.

I read up on the Einsatzgruppen after seeing “Come and See”. Nothing controversial as to what I wrote. The Einsatzgruppen were the mobile exterminators. It was not efficient and this led to the camp system.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
I read up on the Einsatzgruppen after seeing “Come and See”. Nothing controversial as to what I wrote. The Einsatzgruppen were the mobile exterminators. It was not efficient and this led to the camp system.
I'm just saying that there are all sorts of problems when studying every aspect of the Einsatzgruppen or camp system and choosing who to believe. Obviously the Germans were put in a position where to disagree with the narrative the victor's were pushing, was to become an outcast of society, so many officers and soldiers compromised when giving their accounts so that they could get on with their lives. Add in all of the dishonesty from the Soviet gov't, including the numbers of Russian militia groups in German controlled areas who sought revenge against Jewish bolsheviks and It becomes impossible to pin down the number of dead. Also, the camps being used for large-scale extermination is even less believable once one becomes aware of the logistics of it all, the lack of mass graves, and the ridiculous inconsistencies (and proven lies) of the various 'survivor' stories. Forgive my lack of tact, but I'm an asshole.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Yes…Hitler began the extermination of mainly Jews first with the use of the mobile SS Einsatzgruppen units which worked in conjunction with the advancing Wehrmacht into the Baltic Territories and the Soviet Union in 1941. The methods of the Einsatzgruppen were pretty crude…round ups, massacres, etc. As indicated, the Einsatzgruppen was a mobile force that moved wherever the Wehrmacht moved. It was eventually decided that it would be more effective/efficient to have the mass exterminations happen in camps. The nature of these camps circa 1942-45 differed from the ones in the 1930’s. The 1930’s camps which were largely labor camps based around the mass imprisonment of political enemies,
Nice dirty jew logic