Pat gives twitter fool a history lesson about Dachau (a special edition shitpost. just keep scrolling)

N64 Cube

Patrick S. Tomlinson in Pig Nips Galore
edit-Him and Nikki went to a concentration camp once and suddenly he's a fucking expert

nice lesson, stupid.PNG

Last edited:

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
Fuck, I hate him. He twists things to fit his narrative. Hitler didn't have the secret meeting for the final solution yet. Those were labor camps where people were working in brutal conditions and many died but they were more valuable as labor then.
His fuzzy classification of mass death with the extermination of people is vastly fucking different
Yes…Hitler began the extermination of mainly Jews first with the use of the mobile SS Einsatzgruppen units which worked in conjunction with the advancing Wehrmacht into the Baltic Territories and the Soviet Union in 1941. The methods of the Einsatzgruppen were pretty crude…round ups, massacres, etc. As indicated, the Einsatzgruppen was a mobile force that moved wherever the Wehrmacht moved. It was eventually decided that it would be more effective/efficient to have the mass exterminations happen in camps. The nature of these camps circa 1942-45 differed from the ones in the 1930’s. The 1930’s camps which were largely labor camps based around the mass imprisonment of political enemies,

Last edited:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Fuck, I hate him. He twists things to fit his narrative. Hitler didn't have the secret meeting for the final solution yet. Those were labor camps where people were working in brutal conditions and many died but they were more valuable as labor then.
His fuzzy classification of mass death with the extermination of people is vastly fucking different
The Wannsee Conference was 42, and that was when the inner circle started really pushing the idea down to the military arms and discussed the outcomes