• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat getting trolled to hell on twitter for his shitty interview

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
ab2b332ab72849626c71bd96c43271e1.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I can’t figure out why this is his life - just lives to look for fights with strangers online. He was really angry at our rascals for pointing Pat is an abusive bully and he can’t handle people like HB, his toilet, Patty meat loaf, etc fighting back and standing up to him for being a bully.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Dont listen to official websites and documents. Listen to the fat drunk manbaby.
The Tomlinson Defense - any legal documents including police reports and court orders that make Patrick S Tomlinson look bad are completely false, wrong, and fake.

But any claim or accusation that makes republicans look bad is 100% fact and no sources or evidence is needed when asked to verify. I’m sorry you’re so stupid.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Im having a tough time believing that trailer is real. It has to be either padded or BBL. It looks unnatural. Would still smash but that wagon seems fishy. Maybe its just the photo.

View attachment 179186
Spankx, high heels, and some kind of industrial strength brassiere. Guaranteed it’s a disaster under there.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Just like he claimed we are trying to “trick” the police into giving him a DUI which is impossible to do since you only get a DUI when you are brought in and fail a sobriety test and blow over .08 on a breathalyzer.
I must've missed this gem, is there a source? It's an unfathomably silly claim even for him.

"The cyberstalkers tricked my dog into eating my homework, teacher child."

Forum Clout
The way he drinks beverages is really weird. It's like no one taught him how to do anything like a human and he was raised by watching mud happen.

P.S. He is drinking tap water because the water in the door of his refrigerator is non-functional since his hovel isn't equipped with a water line for it.

Last edited: