• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat gets targeted ads for erectile dysfunction

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
1705687441265.png

1705687627776.png

the fuck even is an "AI scam"? fake outrage bait tailored for his cat lady following

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
What’s a sports betting scam? It’s legal in a good amount of states to the point you can do it on your phone. Does he mean people paying for “expert picks?” Because that’s been around for decades - not exactly a “scam”

Funny Pat doesn’t bet on sports since he claims to always be right and never wrong about anything.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
What’s a sports betting scam? It’s legal in a good amount of states to the point you can do it on your phone. Does he mean people paying for “expert picks?” Because that’s been around for decades - not exactly a “scam”

Funny Pat doesn’t bet on sports since he claims to always be right and never wrong about anything.
I havent seen ads in years.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He's never gotten over losing his coveted blue check.
I think he is glad it got devalued so it doesnt sting as much but you know he misses that identifier that said " Im more important than you are" on twitter. It went straight to his waterhead. The blue check is now trolling him because he is spiteful and stubborn and refuses to pay elon. He has to accept not getting paid for any viral tweets,not getting his posts boosted, as well as other features like being able to correct his misspellings.

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
Forum Clout

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I think he is glad it got devalued so it doesnt sting as much but you know he misses that identifier that said " Im more important than you are" on twitter. It went straight to his waterhead. The blue check is now trolling him because he is spiteful and stubborn and refuses to pay elon. He has to accept not getting paid for any viral tweets,not getting his posts boosted, as well as other features like being able to correct his misspellings.
He misses that check mark more than his daughter

Forum Clout
He can't take boner pills or he turns pink(er) and sprays blood from his snout.
View attachment 177902
----

The expression of a woman who has been Old Testament Sex God V8 Turbofucked non-stop for several days.
View attachment 177903
No one asked for details on two fat, ugly, autistic people having sex, but he shared that with the public anyway. That mirror committed suicide after their visit.

swole_edging_llc

Forum Clout
He can't take boner pills or he turns pink(er) and sprays blood from his snout.
View attachment 177902
----

The expression of a woman who has been Old Testament Sex God V8 Turbofucked non-stop for several days.
View attachment 177903
Him laying on that couch in a "paint me like one of your French girls" pose always obliterates my ribs.
And the two of them in front of that mirror looking like brother and sister being forced to have sex at gunpoint does the same.
They might be retards.
They might be autistic.
I don't care, I'm all in

swole_edging_llc

Forum Clout