• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat from Moonachie has died

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
We're talking about it in the not dead thread, but he has actually passed away so I figured I'd make a new announcement thread.

pat.png

pat2.png

Nana hasn't tweeted yet. He hasn't put out anything in 18 hours, hopefully he's dead as well, but it's more likely that he's on timeout for quoting black crime stats for the millionth time.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I really felt bad for him these past few years. His health and living conditions were horrid. He always seemed to keep a positive attitude and was an overall good guy. Hope he’s in a better place.
Once he lost his leg it was over. The lead up to him losing his leg was horrible. He practically documented it the whole time from from it was some sore and swelling to it literally rotting away.