• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat FINALLY discusses Penguicon! Blog post!

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
I love that one of the PenguiCon board members called him out on interacting with stlaker children the way he does. This is all 100% your fault, fat ass. You made things escalate and snowball this way with your pathological need to always respond, correct the record, and laughably try to pass yourself off as "an actual tough guy" when you're just some doughy midwestern cunt.

Forum Clout
I'm offended that he calls his writing a "career"
Star-Wars-The-Retro-Collection-Action-Figures-Wave-1-440x440.png

It netted him six figures, child.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Ooga was not falsely detained and denied entry. Dude laid out his plan to violate the terms of his visa on twitter.
That’s right - nobody “tricked” CBP. Ooga knew what he was doing after being warned he would get in trouble. Even his supporters cried that we “snitched” on him meaning he was doing something he wasn’t supposed to do.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
aa1e423102710774eb09fb78fc6ce690.png

When was Penguicon this year?

a99588d7fcd6805b56dae2d8c20697dc.png

Did Patrick use violent rhetoric ahead of the event as alleged?

78b68f9a24e5932a44db638d010062c7.png

2e72daeb8098eb450965d93775102523.png
And I even pointed out when he did this that it was the first time he had threatened to physically attack someone at the con. I knew this would ban him - he’s openly daring people to get him into a physical confrontation.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Huge lie from Pat this if def related the recent CWC video showing this 100% did NOT happen with their own tweets
IMG_2986.jpeg

You and Ooga called her all kinds of names - evil, vile, disgusting, stupid, and Jackie, Hildy, and Shane all joined in which included Shane’s “you’re a Nazi pedophile you need to be killed because you’re a Nazi pedophile” death threat to Leslie. Funny he still ignores that like it didn’t happen.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Lets seriously take Pat at his word. Lets say someone is calling in bomb threats to cons he attends (we don’t even have to concede from here - Just that it’s happening at all). What is the con supposed to do? Letting Patrick attend automatically puts every other panelist and attendee in danger. If god forbid another bomb threat gets called in you can blame him. And what is the net benefit of having this walking threat attend in spite of that? “Having a backbone?” For one man. You don’t have a backbone for the other 999 attendees you’re refusing to keep safe by letting this guy attend.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
“No one is protected or made safer because they banned me from attending” Yes Pat literally EVERY SINGLE ATTENDENT is automatically safer. Because with you not attending we can now almost guarantee the entire audiotorium won’t have to be filed out of the building because of a fake bomb threat. Your lack of presence there is a net positive for the safety of everyone there.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Lets seriously take Pat at his word. Lets say someone is calling in bomb threats to cons he attends (we don’t even have to concede from here - Just that it’s happening at all). What is the con supposed to do? Letting Patrick attend automatically puts every other panelist and attendee in danger. If god forbid another bomb threat gets called in you can blame him. And what is the net benefit of having this walking threat attend in spite of that? “Having a backbone?” For one man. You don’t have a backbone for the other 999 attendees you’re refusing to keep safe by letting this guy attend.
Pat on his media campaign, "Stalkers and terrorists follow me everywhere threatening to kill me and bomb venues I attend!"

Pat to organizers, "Why the fuck would you block me from your venues, cowards!?"

Either the "threats" are real or not, Pat. Which one is it?