• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat FINALLY discusses Penguicon! Blog post!

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
omg first blogpost in forever

you know what's hot in 2024? BLOGS!

he also FINALLY addresses the STD talk
Now we can fast forward to this year, specifically February. I didn’t apply to attend PenguiCon in 2023 because my wife and I were traveling internationally too close to the convention to make it work logistically. So, I was surprised and happy to receive an email from the person who’d invited me in 2022 asking about scheduling for 2024. The surprise quickly turned to confusion when they asked if I’d submitted a panel suggestion Alien Crabs and Dragonpox: How STDs are depicted in SFF and why we need more sex-positive representation.”

Reader, I had not. I’m all for sex positivity, but no I didn’t want to run a panel on space herpes.

"UNSECURED PANEL SUGGESTION FORM" lmao he loves the word unsecured

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Remember Pat, YOU tweeted that there was a bomb threat. Investigative journalists called the hotel and determined that there was no bomb threat. Even if one was never called in, YOU claimed there was one and that's incredibly unsafe. Personally, I applaud PenguiCon's commitment to public safety and ousting presenters with such disruptive behavior.

Also stop eating so much.
It was a bomb threat nobody at the hotel was aware of -now he claims they “quietly” handled it.

Forum Clout
What other people attending the con make threats to shoot people they argue with online? Call for people to raped? Claim to be a real life tough guy? You’ve never been a victim, Pat, just a complete wimp and you’ve had mutiple chances to have face time with your detractors and you pissed yourself and ran away.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
calling the local PD to lodge a bomb threat against the convention hotel as a distraction to allow them to shoot me during one of these presentations.

What in the fuck? Obviously we all know the bomb threat never happened to begin with but this is the first time I'm hearing this "so they could create a distraction to shoot me" shite. He really is addicted to lying (and food).

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Now he’s going full enjoy prison mode and still fighting with Leslie
IMG_2967.jpeg

IMG_2968.jpeg

Mass shootings?
Many of them?

He can’t stop lying.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
What in the fuck? Obviously we all know the bomb threat never happened to begin with but this is the first time I'm hearing this "so they could create a distraction to shoot me" shite. He really is addicted to lying (and food).
He keeps claiming we’re threatening to do “mass shootings” involving and we’ve done it “many many” times yet this is not true.