• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat faked the voicemail

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
False Flag Fatty has been hard at work for years. I imagine in his youth he would routinely lie to get kids in trouble and then scamper off to his mom’s office and stick his tongue out at the kids trying to beat him up. Then she would breastfeed him from her poisoned hangers, making him violently ill. She would have him miss school for weeks and tell him what a sweet, smart, strong boy he was for recovering from her arsenic tits. All the while his father was put in a rodeo barrel so the other riders could fuck him through the bunghole.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
All the voicemails sound like Pig, but the "so nice of you to keep buying things for Rahul" one in particular it's undeniable IMO, it's just him doing a voice. If it's any of you, please kill yourself for sounding exactly like him.

It also fits his very deliberate pattern of behavior boasting about purchases he was making at the time (not much anymore lol $10 car cleaning kits is all he can brag about now)

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
All the voicemails sound like Pig, but the "so nice of you to keep buying things for Rahul" one in particular it's undeniable IMO, it's just him doing a voice. If it's any of you, please kill yourself for sounding exactly like him.

It also fits his very deliberate pattern of behavior boasting about purchases he was making at the time (not much anymore lol $10 car cleaning kits is all he can brag about now)
I missed re-listening to that one so I just went back now. It's amazing how his desperation always leads to taking it way too far.

"Hey, Josiah - I noticed there hasn't been a lot of movement on my 17 page article in your newspaper. Anywho, an amazing thing just happened. They slipped up and accidentally said RAHUL KUMAR's name instead of Quasi. Wow right? Can't believe how dumb Canyon Boykin must be. Especially when I've been told they're enemies now. Anyway, I won't keep you from writing my 17 page article anymore so, talk soon!"

It's really just like him to false flag another SWATing and then name this site as the matter-of-fact people behind it. He can't stand when his sob story doesn't get the traction he believes it deserves.

Also, the "Tick Tock, Motherfucker. Tick Tock." is such an 80's Action Pat line that I almost can't believe even Pat was stupid enough to use it in a voice mail from Canyon Boykin.

Last edited:
G

How's life in the woods treating you, retard? What was the fucking point again, since you're still on the Internet every day?
Man makes a point. Guess you can only read your dog-eared copy of Elder Protocols so many times before the rib withdrawals begin. Gotta distract yourself from your husband tracking mud all through the house every day. #tradgoals

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
His evidence is always a low effort and sloppy admission that is way too specific. He basically reads a law and then writes a sentence admitting something that breaks that law directly. He’ll toss in a racial/homophobic slur to spice it up, too.

If the law says “Theft of goods valued $10,000 and over is considered a felony offense…” his evidence will basically say “I am from ONA and I stole X and Y from gay Patrick.”

The fact that he thinks this will convince anybody of anything tells you he’s never had actual friends.

G

I suspect that Technicality Tomlinson hasn't lodged those death threats with police, and so the police aren't looking into them.
It's the same thing with the "vandalism" video that shows no vandalism. One of the rascals posted a text exchange with Pat asking him how he was going to testify on the stand to the vandalism video and he basically said he wasn't going to turn that in.

16, dick, law. Let's say there is some fucking idiot swaTTing Rick and the cops actually arrest someone for it. Or actually anyone doing anything to him, even a rascal texting him. Unless they have conclusive evidence that this person did it, like they were texting him/swaTTing from their own number, could the defendant submit as evidence the obviously faked voicemails and the obviously faked vandalism video and claim that since Pat made those things up he also faked <insert whatever crime here>.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
16, dick, law. Let's say there is some fucking idiot swaTTing Rick and the cops actually arrest someone for it. Or actually anyone doing anything to him, even a rascal texting him. Unless they have conclusive evidence that this person did it, like they were texting him/swaTTing from their own number, could the defendant submit as evidence the obviously faked voicemails and the obviously faked vandalism video and claim that since Pat made those things up he also faked <insert whatever crime here>.

You need to be proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt, so they need fairly conclusive evidence to get you anyway.

I do think that attacking Pat's credibility would be a solid tactic; partly because it would throw all of his testimony on the stand into question, and partly because seeing his resulting sperg out would rule. That first non-swatting that he calls a swatting, his advanced college education, the death threats he claims to receive every day that the cops never seem to be given... Hearing a lawyer saying, over and over again, "You were lying then.... but you're not lying now - correct?" and Pat being forced to go "yes" and "no" on the stand would be an absolute treat.

G

I do think that attacking Pat's credibility would be a solid tactic; partly because it would throw all of his testimony on the stand into question, and partly because seeing his resulting sperg out would rule. That first non-swatting that he calls a swatting, his advanced college education, the death threats he claims to receive every day that the cops never seem to be given... Hearing a lawyer saying, over and over again, "You were lying then.... but you're not lying now - correct?" and Pat being forced to go "yes" and "no" on the stand would be an absolute treat.
The bomb threat that never happened. The texts where he responds back with threats of violence. For that matter, introduce the BDA trial where he said he never sent text messages to him and then confronted with the actual evidence he stammered out the "I don'T remember thaT".

There's no way he'd be anything other than a liability to the prosecution on the stand. 5-10 minutes and he'd torpedo the entire case. Then he'd go rant on Twitter about the DA not being compeTenT and his atalkers set free on a TechnicaliTy.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
The 2nd, 4th, and 5th ones in order in the apostlegate site are unmistakably him. In #4 he doesn't even put on a voice.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
The bomb threat that never happened. The texts where he responds back with threats of violence. For that matter, introduce the BDA trial where he said he never sent text messages to him and then confronted with the actual evidence he stammered out the "I don'T remember thaT".

There's no way he'd be anything other than a liability to the prosecution on the stand. 5-10 minutes and he'd torpedo the entire case. Then he'd go rant on Twitter about the DA not being compeTenT and his atalkers set free on a TechnicaliTy.
All this talk about pat screwing his own case in court makes me want to revisit the Andrew appearance.