Pat does not block spam, loses plausible deniability about Franchetti

BudDickman

Screenshot_20220828-100600.png

First, he doesn't block spam messages like a normal person. He allows the spam number to keep generating notifications just in case it is actually a cyberstalker that he can send the copy-and-paste to. Very selfless of him to inconvenience himself just to make sure no troll goes unfed.

Second, he is somehow able to recognize the texas.gov sex offender registry link as not being spam, even though he constantly feigns ignorance about Franchetti's pedophilia by saying "I don't click on spam" every time someone sends him the proof.

BudDickman

I wonder if he's too stupid to see qay Pausi in the first link. I bet he is.
Maybe I texted him too early for him to respond to the first message, but I know that he doesn't block spam because I've forwarded spam messages that I receive to him verbatim with no Easter eggs, which he doesn't respond to. Then a few hours later I'll just say "tard" or "faggot" and get an instantaneous response.

I'm imagining that every single time he receives a spam message, he scrutinizes it carefully, decides prudently not to act yet, and says "okay, your move, possible cyberstalker" to absolutely no one.