Pat denying reality is fascinating

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Seriously - how can any of his ballwashers and followers defend him at this point? There is official legal documents showing he is currently facing serious trouble and he just says “no stlaker, I’m not” over and over again. It would be one thing if he ignored / didn’t respond but he’s full “no, I’ve never lied - I’m not facing 50k debt - I’m not in trouble”

I’ve never seen anything like it. Fucking ponderous, man.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I'm no psychologist but it seems like the ultimate coping mechanism. In his fantasy world if he continues to deny obvious facts, it prevents him from questioning his own faults and actions. Denial is his salve.
It’s something I’ve never seen, look at this
IMG_8835.jpeg

Anyone can see that’s his Wisconsin court case and it shows they are looking to move forward with contempt of court and he denies it and his followers still defend him. Now of course those numbers are dwindling but it’s insane to me, you see this man obviously lying over and over but since we’re the “bad” guys his followers just believe whatever comes out of his fat mouth.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
They use the ol’ Joe Cumia defense where anything damning is a manipulated photo from Imgur.

If you send them a URL to a government website then it “might have viruses” or something equally retarded.

For me, it’s really just about getting his ballwashers to keep responding so that Pat has more records to CorrecT

EraGodless

Seriously - how can any of his ballwashers and followers defend him at this point? There is official legal documents showing he is currently facing serious trouble and he just says “no stlaker, I’m not” over and over again. It would be one thing if he ignored / didn’t respond but he’s full “no, I’ve never lied - I’m not facing 50k debt - I’m not in trouble”

He's a pathological liar. The "don't let the idiots win," mantra completely fucked up his brain. He won't admit to anything that makes him look bad. I wonder who these idiots are that Mama Raven was talking about? I wonder if it was concerning Patrick's teachers?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
They use the ol’ Joe Cumia defense where anything damning is a manipulated photo from Imgur.

If you send them a URL to a government website then it “might have viruses” or something equally retarded.

For me, it’s really just about getting his ballwashers to keep responding so that Pat has more records to CorrecT
I’ve noticed “legal expert” Hacky Jackie has been silent on the whole situation. All day she tweets about people going to jail and court decisions yet this one she’s stumped!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He's a pathological liar. The "don't let the idiots win," mantra completely fucked up his brain. He won't admit to anything that makes him look bad. I wonder who these idiots are that Mama Raven was talking about? I wonder if it was concerning Patrick's teachers?
He really needs to be studied by doctors, this rare “condition” should be named after him.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
If he confirms what we're saying is true, that's an L for him and he won't have it, so he just gaslights with ever response.

The guy's life is fucking ruined. He's 43 years old, has no career, no work history, a looming debt that exceeds any annual salary he's ever earned, a dilapidated house in a shit neighborhood that he has ZERO equity in, a rapidly deteriorating car he can't afford to replace, a rapidly deteriorating marriage he isn't equipped to repair, a swollen drunkard's head... I can go on and on.

Pat - if you're reading this - there's no point trying to save face. It's over; we won. You don't have to deny reality anymore for us. There's no point. There's no fucking point, faggot!

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor

It's no different than the people that blindly support the Ukraine. The truth is there are in fact Nazis. Of course that's just a bullshit excuse for Putin but I'm losing track, the point is they are woke therefore they must be right.

Jenna

and her hair smells like red froot loops
People have been conditioned to embrace whataboutism on a massive level. Accepting the faults of anyone on "your team" is highly frowned upon.

Threatening to kill his own daughter? His impending imprisonment after behind held in contempt? WELL WELL WELL What about the January 6th insurrectionists!??!?!?!?!? What about Desantis!?!?!?!??! What about the literal Nazis who threaten our democracy!?!??!?!

Then you're focused on the important issues, not the unimportant ones like Patrick going to jail for disobeying the law.

EraGodless

People have been conditioned to embrace whataboutism on a massive level. Accepting the faults of anyone on "your team" is highly frowned upon.

Threatening to kill his own daughter? His impending imprisonment after behind held in contempt? WELL WELL WELL What about the January 6th insurrectionists!??!?!?!?!? What about Desantis!?!?!?!??! What about the literal Nazis who threaten our democracy!?!??!?!

Then you're focused on the important issues, not the unimportant ones like Patrick going to jail for disobeying the law.
Whataboutism is a stupid fucking kike word used by people who don't want to be held accountable for their hypocrisy/bulshit.