• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat defends shitty star wars content with a multi-thread

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
They wouldn't take him even then because he has a large online footprint spanning too many years of being nothing but a combative, arrogant asshole who obviously gets off on starting fights with everyone and welcomes and enjoys negative attention. He's more trouble than he's worth and bad for business. He certainly doesn't have any level of talent which would outweigh his obvious personality disorders and lack of self control and professionalism.
I've said it before, but when I had a hand in hiring people, the first thing I'd do is Google the name on the resume and try to find their social media. It would be tough to do when I'd have a "Greg Smith", but for something like "Patrick S. Tomlinson" it would be an easy find. He's fucked himself out of any job worth a damn in the future. Fuck, even a Kroger's manager would probably do the same when hiring a new cashier. The guy is beyond fucked. All he can do at this point is change his name and hope to God no one finds out about his former life.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1718884231254.png

Pat went to his retarded book collection to name drop deep cut characters.

Forum Clout
View attachment 206809

Pat went to his retarded book collection to name drop deep cut characters.

It's hilarious when he posts photos of his bookshelf because anyone who's paid any attention knows he doesn't read anyone else's books, except for maybe Dune. He probably hasn't finished even one of those in that photo. Most of them look like they've never been opened. He's admitted he's a "slow reader" which is really code for him being too retarded and impatient to sit still and read a book. He won't read other people's books, but he expects everyone to toil through his tedious schlock and post thorough reviews. He probably hasn't even read one of his own books cover to cover because he's waiting for the movies.

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout
It's hilarious when he posts photos of his bookshelf because anyone who's paid any attention knows he doesn't read anyone else's books, except for maybe Dune. He probably hasn't finished even one of those in that photo. Most of them look like they've never been opened. He's admitted he's a "slow reader" which is really code for him being too retarded and impatient to sit still and read a book. He won't read other people's books, but he expects everyone to toil through his tedious schlock and post thorough reviews. He probably hasn't even read one of his own books cover to cover because he's waiting for the movies.
I can’t think of many authors I’ve heard of who don’t read and write all the time. Patrick never reads, which is obvious because he doesn’t brag about it on Twitter. He writes infrequently at best. Star Trek: Tiny Tim shouldn’t have taken two or three years. Those are some major reasons his own prose is so bad.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
The fans aren’t toxic. I’m a bugman faggot and almost all of this is shit is just blaming the fan base for not like the garbage product they’re putting out. I haven’t watched this new one yet cause everything I heard about it sounded incredibly gay and the show runner was Harvey Weinstein’s LT. Disney has shown they clearly have a Jewish agenda to promote their ideology and then gaslight fans when they don’t like the finished product. They’re having the same issue with Marvel and other Disney IPs, which is why they announced Frozen 3 and 4, Moana 2 and a live action film, cause their film revenue took a massive hit over the last few years. Ricks a faggot bootlicker who consooms all the goyslop he can handle because he has no mind. He’s also fat.

Forum Clout
What's everybody's favorite Wookiepedia article?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
They wouldn't take him even then because he has a large online footprint spanning too many years of being nothing but a combative, arrogant asshole who obviously gets off on starting fights with everyone and welcomes and enjoys negative attention. He's more trouble than he's worth and bad for business. He certainly doesn't have any level of talent which would outweigh his obvious personality disorders and lack of self control and professionalism.
Right, he thinks being a “creative” means he has freedom to be “eccentric” when in reality, Disney is every bit as corporate as Johnson & Johnson or Bank of America.

They're not hiring a writer that isn’t union. They’re not taking a person whose social media is as toxic as his. They’re not hiring a self proclaimed cis white male when he has no actual talent.

He’s not impressing anyone ever and if he did, they wouldn’t be able to touch him with a 10 foot pole

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
They made that one after Disney said everything in their SW theme park was canon and they served Cola there.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
The guy who wrote all that has never actually touched a breast.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Pat is such a contrarian retard. Having to go on a multi-tweet rant about fans being upset Disney changed SW lore. No one filled in the age of Cereans with their "best guesses". It was outright stated in a companion piece to a SW RPG that catalogued different species.
I’m glad we have a nerd on here to explain why, even when Pat talks about the ONE thing he should be knowledgable on, he’s still wrong

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I like how they want people to think Star Wars fans are all republicans. If anything the biggest Star Wars fans lean left and even they think this show is shit because Disney has been beating a dead horse for years when it comes to Star Wars.

The main actress is crying racism and she’s oppressed while being half white and I think has Jewish parents.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
I like how they want people to think Star Wars fans are all republicans. If anything the biggest Star Wars fans lean left and even they think this show is shit because Disney has been beating a dead horse for years when it comes to Star Wars.

The main actress is crying racism and she’s oppressed while being half white and I think has Jewish parents.
“The Empire hates me because I’m a REPUBLICAN!”

-Anthony SkyCumia