• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat defends shitty star wars content with a multi-thread

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He eats up any old trash they serve him.

1718853263516.png
1718853287971.png

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
Disney are notorious for buying IPs but not paying the authors. It's why they shoved all the expanded universe in the bin but still have familiar characters and storylines. They're just cunts.

Same with their own property. The only reason those reboots exist is to stop the copywrite falling into public domain. They don't even need to make money at the box office. It's an investment. That's why they constantly change their logo to include characters, music etc. A live action version expands the scope of what the copywrite includes and extends it another 70 years.

When the SFWA aren't using their funds to protect pedophiles, they're usually in court against Disney.

Pat doesn't even know what side his bread is buttered. Pardon my french.

Here's an article about it.

Last edited:

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Star Wars is undoubtedly fag gay shit now but so are the outrage merchant YouTubers like JDA who dine out on it and treat it super seriously.

I used to like Star Wars, the movies were fun and the books/games were legit good sci fi. When Disney bought it, I quickly realised it was just gay and bad and stopped watching it. It’s not the end of the world, just don’t watch it.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I'm not a star wars fan at all - the only move I've ever saw all the way through was the one where that fine jewess with the giant head fell in love with a little boy (jews, ammirite?) - but it's easy to see what people liked and didn't like about it. They liked the dumb Harrison Ford movies because it was a simple good vs evil story. It didn't need depth because it was about magic wizards fighting a space war. That's enough depth for people to handle. Fast forward the next movie and it was all about space Congress and political manoeuvering. No one liked that shit.

The new Star wars shows seem to double down on shit like that, and no one wants it.

Forum Clout
There’s no way they’d take someone who wasn’t in the writers union. He’s literally wasting his time
They wouldn't take him even then because he has a large online footprint spanning too many years of being nothing but a combative, arrogant asshole who obviously gets off on starting fights with everyone and welcomes and enjoys negative attention. He's more trouble than he's worth and bad for business. He certainly doesn't have any level of talent which would outweigh his obvious personality disorders and lack of self control and professionalism.