Pat crumbles under questioning

BudDickman

I did a little mock trial with Pat to prepare him for his upcoming testimony. He failed miserably.
Screenshot_20220820-163516.png

Screenshot_20220820-163413.png

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
Imagine spending all your time laboriously taking screenshots of these conversations then cropping out the parts where you continue the conversation after sending the copy paste. Imagine visiting litcrit every day and taking screenshots to add to your evidence folder as if BudDickman posting a jpg proves anything.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
I like how he's going with the "you're just gullible". Is he accusing @Brian_Gilgore of fabricating the conversation? If anyone was going to do that, they would have Pat simping on some e-whore, not admitting to something that everyone knows is true.
I think any lawyer worth his salt should call Niki as a witness and ask her if she engages in flatulo-erotic sex acts with African American men.

G

I like how he's going with the "you're just gullible". Is he accusing @Brian_Gilgore of fabricating the conversation? If anyone was going to do that, they would have Pat simping on some e-whore, not admitting to something that everyone knows is true.
It's the same bullshit he played with Josiah. "The problem, sweetie, is that we already figured that out" trying to make it seem like it was all part of his master plan. He's too fucking gullible to pull anything like that off and he's too deluded and narcissistic to ever just admit that a rascal pulled the wool over his eyes so he'll just lie and pretend that lie is the truth. I think he's got some condition where he somehow convinces himself that his lies are the reality or some other crazy shit.

Sink Inspector

SFWA hate site monitoring agent #2
lol at the 180° from "you will have to testify at your trial, not me!" from the other thread to "yeah of coruse I will testify!" and acting like he's so smart for finally understanding this very basic tenet of the right to confront one's accuser and cross-examination

my jew lawyer: "Mr. Tomlinson, did you or did you not abandon your daughter?"

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
lol at the 180° from "you will have to testify at your trial, not me!" from the other thread to "yeah of coruse I will testify!" and acting like he's so smart for finally understanding this very basic tenant of the right to confront one's accuser and cross-examination

One might think he pieced it together reading it here, but we all know he has never visited this site

BudDickman

lol at the 180° from "you will have to testify at your trial, not me!" from the other thread to "yeah of coruse I will testify!" and acting like he's so smart for finally understanding this very basic tenant of the right to confront one's accuser and cross-examination

I was actually surprised that he figured out. Then he goes from "I don't owe $37k" to "your lawyer won't be able to ask me that, so I won't have to perjure myself".